Honored Contributor

Is anyone watching this show, it airs on NBC at 10:00 on Tuesday? I have watched and enjoyed the show although I haven’t always agreed with the judge’s picks on who should move on. I thought the duo of Chris and Paul was so funny last night.

Respected Contributor

Yes.  I've been less than impressed by some of the early acts, but now that it's headed to the finals, I'm really enjoying it!

Totally agreed with the two judges choices, and also like Erica Rhodes and Matt Rife.

Denise
Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy this show.  I am sad to think this is ending.  I like to see the different forms of stand-up comedy.

Respected Contributor

Watched the first show , didn’t think it was funny at all,

never watched it again.

Honored Contributor

@game-on wrote:

I really enjoy this show.  I am sad to think this is ending.  I like to see the different forms of stand-up comedy.

@game-on  did you vote for anyone last night (one act will move on by the viewers vote)? I didn't get a chance to vote, the voting window closed at 7:00 this morning. I liked Matt Rife and Erica Rhodes.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 

I realize you weren't talking to me, Woman Wink but for some reason I'm not able to vote on the NBC site for this -or- AGT. 

Unfortunately I have a steam powered cellphone with no texting/data capability.  Woman Frustrated

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@Jordan2 

I realize you weren't talking to me, Woman Wink but for some reason I'm not able to vote on the NBC site for this -or- AGT. 

Unfortunately I have a steam powered cellphone with no texting/data capability.  Woman Frustrated

@denisemb do you have a computer or tablet?I have an account with NBC, that’s how I vote for America’s Got Talent and I have the AGT app. I was too late to vote for Bring The Funny.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 

Yes, I've tried repeatedly on AGT and get a rotating circle (even though I've successfully voted this way before).  Even contacted AGT and they sent a canned responce of using the app.

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@Jordan2 

Yes, I've tried repeatedly on AGT and get a rotating circle (even though I've successfully voted this way before).  Even contacted AGT and they sent a canned responce of using the app.

That’s odd, I have been able to vote, although some of my picks don’t make it through to the next round!