Frequent Contributor

I am currently watching it (episode 4) as I post. Although not as good as the first season, I am enjoying it immensley and hate we willl have to wait until next year for the next installment (?)  It is so easy to watch.  

Super Contributor

@Jordan2You gave absolutely nothing away.  The actor - Rege Jean Page - had let it be known that he wasn't returning almost a year ago and Shonda Rhimes confirmed this to be the case.  It was announced everywhere in the media.

I have to admit that's one of the reasons I wasn't as thrilled about Season 2. Jonathan Bailey is just not as appealing -- to me.

Honored Contributor

I am on episode 6 of the second season and absolutely love it.  I plan on finishing it today.  Yes, I miss Simon but this story line is excellent and intriguing.

Honored Contributor

I didn't have the right Netflix plan to watch Bridgerton, so I added it.  It took TWO days for me to acces my show!

I just watched the second one!  It was pretty good.  Season one seemed better by this time.

Honored Contributor

I finished it Saturday and Sunday evening.  Kept my attention so I'd say it was good.

We've had Netflix for years and I've only recently started regularly watching it.  Love Is Blind, seasone one was my first appreciation of the network.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I finished it Saturday and Sunday evening.  Kept my attention so I'd say it was good.

We've had Netflix for years and I've only recently started regularly watching it.  Love Is Blind, seasone one was my first appreciation of the network.

@Mmsfoxxie 

So very glad to know that!  "Love Is Blind" is now on my list!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 

@Cakers3 wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

Count me amongst the list of admirers!!! I am soooooo disappointed that Rege❤ will not be joining the cast this year, but am hoping he will have a well kept under wraps "surprise" cameo.🤞🤞😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   If this does happen (so far it was made clear Rege is not returning) we do not want him under wraps.

We want him unwrapped, if you get my drift.

*naughty Cakers slaps her own hands for typing that remark*

😂😂😂😂 I know EXACTLY what you mean, and concur!😂😂😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

On one talk show, Rege Jean Page exact words was he will not return for the 2022 season. That was the only time I heard him mentioned the year.  In print I could not find him mentioning a year.  Makes me wonder if he misspoke?

To me that leaves room for 2023 season 3 return.  Otherwise, his character will need to be "killed" off since his wifey is currently appearing this season.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

I watched season 2 this weekend and I did actually like it better than season 1.  I thought they did a better job of developing the characters.  It was definitely a romantic build without all the s*e*x of the first season. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bridgerton season 2

[ Edited ]

One of the best things about this series is how they take "pop" music and make classical covers out of them.

All the music is set to classical versions of well-known pop songs.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh