Honored Contributor

Who's looking forward to it?  I am, I am, I am!!!!!

I have no plans tomorrow or this weekend so I plan to plow right through it. 

I watched the entire first season 8 or 9 times and individual episodes more than that.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I am looking forward to it too.  However, without Rege-Jean Page as a regular, I hope it is as good.  His scenes were just, well, melt into my couch awesome!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I can't wait ! I've read all of the books and I loved season one ! 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Count me amongst the list of admirers!!! I am soooooo disappointed that Rege❤ will not be joining the cast this year, but am hoping he will have a well kept under wraps "surprise" cameo.🤞🤞😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I am!!! I have been waiting for this to come back.  

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips   @SandySparkles 

proxy-image-1.gif

ezgif-5-f0a92d0d33.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I almost dread watching season 2 fearing it will be dissappointing.  It seems when I love a show and it comes back for the next season it is not as good.  I just cannot imagine it without that one character.  

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac  - Holy Moly!

Honored Contributor

Well of course I am late to this party lol I just saw a clip of this show on GMA.  I want to watch for the costumes alone.  Shonda Rhimes is amazing.  Like Norman Lear hits just keep coming Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Well of course I am late to this party lol I just saw a clip of this show on GMA.  I want to watch for the costumes alone.  Shonda Rhimes is amazing.  Like Norman Lear hits just keep coming Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919 , I just watched the first episode of season 2 and I love it. The costumes and scenery are lovely. While I adored the Duke, the story moves on and I love the Bridgertons. It will be fun to see Anthony fall in love.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan