Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bridgerton season 2

[ Edited ]

@ECBG 

Yes, the one you don't like so well is the older sister, Kate, whose younger stepsister is Edwina and I believe they're from India. But hang in there you may change your mind by the end of the season.

As @Cakers3 mentioned earlier, Kate is just looking out for Edwina as their father has died and Kate feels a responsibility to her younger sister to not only marry well but to marry for love. I'd say more but don't want to spoil it for you.

Personally, I really like Kate and what a strong character she is. You'll find that she only has Edwina's best interest at heart and that makes her even more endearing as the story progresses. 

Editing to correct that Kate and Edwina are not stepsisters they are half sisters. They both had the same father.

Esteemed Contributor

I mentioned in an earlier post that I was reading book three and was finding it a little underwhelming. I'm so glad I stayed with it because it got better and better to the point I didn't want it to end. Now I just hope I will still enjoy the show on Netflix after reading the book. I couldn't help myself, though, my willpower is practically nonexistent! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@ECBG 

Yes, the one you don't like so well is the older sister, Kate, whose younger stepsister is Edwina and I believe they're from India. But hang in there you may change your mind by the end of the season.

As @Cakers3 mentioned earlier, Kate is just looking out for Edwina as their father has died and Kate feels a responsibility to her younger sister to not only marry well but to marry for love. I'd say more but don't want to spoil it for you.

Personally, I really like Kate and what a strong character she is. You'll find that she only has Edwina's best interest at heart and that makes her even more endearing as the story progresses. 

Editing to correct that Kate and Edwina are not stepsisters they are half sisters. They both had the same father.

@SusieQ_2 I loved Kate in this series, both sisters are absolutely gorgeous!! I loved this series.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

If he doesn't mary Kate, he will be unhappy.  I am not partuctly fond of him, but more in the favor of the girls whish are on the losing end, per sea.