Respected Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
I started the series too late yesterday to finish it all in a day and then barely slept last night wondering about my last three episodes.

I finished them this morning and instantly wanted to rewatch them all.

Very very well done. Loved it.

I just finished it too and it left me crave for more! The only thing is I feel that the last episode felt rushed in all lines and developments.It should have been 10 episodes per season.

Honored Contributor

Rege-Jean Page (Simon) and Phoebe Dynevor ( Daphne) were both on GMA this morning. I have to say she looked better during the interview than she did on the series. As for Rege-Jean, he has a wonderful smile, don't get me wrong, he is a hottie, but I thought he looked better in the series, maybe the lighting, costumes, and his beard was heavier in the series then now. They spoke of having to practice the dances for eight balls mentioned how today's music was reimagined for the style of back then. They really aren't enjoying their new found fame as they wear masks out and don't go out much ( I think they were both coming from England).

Honored Contributor

It fell into place who Lady Whistledown is once Marina's pregnancy was exposed.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

I am in the middle, and LOVING it.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Super Contributor

I love it so far and am only on episode three.  

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

On suggested little videos on youtube, I got to see some of the Netflix Bridgerton and really liked it.  Thinking it was a movie to rent, I went to Netflix, no movie but found the series by googling.  

LOVE it!  (He's one hunk to be sure)!  I plan on a martini and a few episodes tonight!

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Does this air anywhere else other than Netflix? 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

Does this air anywhere else other than Netflix? 

@Tinkrbl44 , Not to my knowledge. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan