Honored Contributor

I just read that they have renewed Bridgerton for seasons 3 and 4.

And, they're changing things around a little and season 3 will be Penelope and Colin's story. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And.....and....the producers have been talking to Rene-Jean Page about coming back.  Double yeah!!!!!!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: Bridgerton Season 3 news

@gidgetgh wrote:

And.....and....the producers have been talking to Rene-Jean Page about coming back.  Double yeah!!!!!!

It will be hard to explain his absense if wify keeps showing up.  Last season he was "away on business." rolleyes.gif

If he does not show up next season, they might as well "kill him off" if wify appears next season.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Good news and especially the returen of RJP!

Honored Contributor

I'm glad the show was renewed, but I was really hoping for Benedict and Sophie's story. I could wait for Colin and Pen.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I would love to see more Kate and Anthony.  

Esteemed Contributor

They were teasing the possible return of Rene-Jean Page on our morning news a few days ago.

Only to say that he has no intention of returning. Obviously, things can change, but it was a no a few days ago. Would still probably be a lot of $$ for a few days work, since he wouldn’t be the star.

Honestly, don’t know why they didn’t get people to sign multi-year contracts. Maybe they don’t do that in England.
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh 

This is exciting news! I'm looking to forward to seeing Penelope and Colin's story. I read the book but I don't feel like that will spoil it for me. I'm one of those weirdos that likes to know who was voted off the island BEFORE watching that week's episode of Survivor. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh   Great news!

I've only watched the first season. I'm trying to find time to watch season 2.

I hope that Rege-Jean Page returns for the third season. I loved his character. Plus he was easy on the eyes!