Respected Contributor

Did anyone catch his last show? At the end, he introduced his daughter, son and handsome husband. I always enjoyed his presentations. I may have misunderstood, but it sounded like he might have been leaving because of his husband's job relo or something.

Respected Contributor

I didn't catch it. Wished I had.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see his last show but I'll miss him.  Thought he did a good job presenting items, low key, well spoken.  Wish him well.

Honored Contributor

I watched most of it but I must have missed the part about him saying exactly why he is leaving HSN. His family is adorable.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

Did anyone catch his last show? At the end, he introduced his daughter, son and handsome husband. I always enjoyed his presentations. I may have misunderstood, but it sounded like he might have been leaving because of his husband's job relo or something.

I saw it, his husband is good looking and the kids are so cute. I wonder if they are twins, they looked about the same age?

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

unclear why he is leaving along with the other 2, but yeah for HSN for having a SS couple on the air 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@catter70 wrote:

unclear why he is leaving along with the other 2, but yeah for HSN for having a SS couple on the air 

Agree and shocked, franky, that the Qurate powers that be went along with it... I don't think you'd ever see the same on QVC, you know, where they prefer ongoing discussions of faith... as long as it promotes sales... Never, of couse, on the boards...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@catter70 wrote:

Other 2, who else is leaving HSN?

Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@catter70 wrote:

Agree and shocked, franky, that the Qurate powers that be went along with it... I don't think you'd ever see the same on QVC, you know, where they prefer ongoing discussions of faith... as long as it promotes sales... Never, of couse, on the boards...

Smiley Wink

@stevieb   Do you really think the Qurate powers that be had a choice? More often than not, hosts have their families on when they celebrate a special milestone or depart the company. Do you really think that if he requested his family appear on his last show that the network would have said, “no?” He would have owned HSN by the time that lawsuit was litigated.

Esteemed Contributor

I think he was a good host, and I am sorry he lost his job.  Unless someone is offensive or inept, I have to see people lose their jobs.