Contributor
My favorite show on TV. I will miss it greatly when it ends. Great acting, great writing, great drama, and great humor as well. Any other fans?
Honored Contributor

@vw vixen wrote:
My favorite show on TV. I will miss it greatly when it ends. Great acting, great writing, great drama, and great humor as well. Any other fans?

@vw vixen

I just searched for "breaking bad" and saw a few posts from years ago.  I just started watching it.  I'm through season one and just started the 2nd season.  My father and sister loved it.  I found it on Amazon as I don't have netflix.  LOVE THIS!!!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

This was the only nighttime TV show my husband and I watched together.   We miss it, but have the DVD’s.   

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@vw vixen wrote:

@vw vixen

I just searched for "breaking bad" and saw a few posts from years ago.  I just started watching it.  I'm through season one and just started the 2nd season.  My father and sister loved it.  I found it on Amazon as I don't have netflix.  LOVE THIS!!!!!

@winamac1  I bought the series on ebay a few months ago and binge watched, it was fantastic!  

Respected Contributor

Loved Breaking Bad and the twists and turns involved...

Made me really respect Bryan Cranston as an actor - to go from being goofy character actor on Seinfeld and Malcolm in the Middle to Breaking Bad is a testament to his talents.

Denise
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@vw vixen wrote:

@vw vixen

@winamac1  I bought the series on ebay a few months ago and binge watched, it was fantastic!  

I can't believe I missed this when it was on, lol.  I binge watched it on planes this past week going to a meeting.  The acting is so good.  NOW I know what everyone was talking about--meaning how good.  Did you see Better Call Saul?  I will probably download that after I'm done with BB.

Honored Contributor

Yes, this is one great series! I remember, years ago, searching for a series to start watching. I found this on Netflix and told my dh, "I know this isn't something I'd like but lets give it a chance anyway". How wrong I was!! Loved it! We've watched it all the way through several times and love it like the first time. Enjoy!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@vw vixen wrote:

@vw vixen

I can't believe I missed this when it was on, lol.  I binge watched it on planes this past week going to a meeting.  The acting is so good.  NOW I know what everyone was talking about--meaning how good.  Did you see Better Call Saul?  I will probably download that after I'm done with BB.

@winamac1  I recently bought Saul on ebay 1-3, and am planning to watch them before season 4 begins.

When Breaking Bad was on tv, I watched little bits here and there and thought it was just a drug story, but after it was finished, I read so many great reviews that I decided to buy the series, as it is about so much more than just drugs.

I am binge watching The Walking Dead now, another show that I passed by originally thinking just a zombie story, but after watching some marathons here and there, got hooked, as it is about an apocalypse and how people cope with a shattered world, so now watch every season, and finally bought 1-7 on ebay, and am now coming  to the conclusion of season 7, the first time that I have seen every episode and I have learned so much and questions were answered by actually sitting down and watching.  It is an amazing dramatic series even better than Breaking Bad

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Yes, this is one great series! I remember, years ago, searching for a series to start watching. I found this on Netflix and told my dh, "I know this isn't something I'd like but lets give it a chance anyway". How wrong I was!! Loved it! We've watched it all the way through several times and love it like the first time. Enjoy!

Yes!! I'm enjoying it.  I'm surprised someone hasn't called me out on resurrecting an old post.  Others seem to do that a lot around here, LOL!!!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Breaking Bad

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~