Regular Contributor

Re: Bravo The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

How about less reality tv shows period and give us some comedy and drama. Though I am sure some will see the irony to that. lol

Honored Contributor

I probably won't watch it. I am seriously thinking of giving up RHOC next season, and also the next season of RHOBH may be my last with that one as well.....Sometimes the meanness and nastiness is just too much and over the top!

Esteemed Contributor

I still half watch all the HW's except I don't watch NJ.  I'm slowly weaning myself off of them which isn't too hard as they aren't holding my interest like they have in the past.  I'm sure I'll watch a couple of episodes but if it doesn't pull me in right away, It will be written off.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

The underlining 'unspoken' foundation of the show will be religion.

And that ain't gonna go over well w/ the average Joe.

I predict lots of protests...and banning...and general chow-chow

trying to degrade the show & get it off the air.

But that might be Andy Cohen's intent..to ruffle the religion feathers. 

Honored Contributor

And yet another housewives show which insults the intelligence of women and portrays them as shallow, whiny, classless undignified people!  I don't care if these shows are staged or not but money surely doesn't buy class or dignity and that goes for Bravo too. My opinion.

Honored Contributor

I watch what I consider to be the originals which are OC, BH, NYC and NJ.  I gave up on Atlanta and am about to do the same with OC and NJ.  

Outside of Potomac, I've not cared for the new cities they added.  I never watched Washington D.C., never cared for Miami and quit watching, don't like and don't watch Dallas and didn't like or watch the one from England.    

Respected Contributor

I will probably check it out. I watch all of the housewives except for Dallas basically.  I don't know what to expect from Salt Lake City but I can't imagine Andy Cohen would deliver a boring show for us.  He knows what we expect.  Maybe something other than drunk divorcees dancing on table tops might be refreshing and interesting!   Don't get me wrong, I love my drunk divorcees dancing on table tops.  A new flavor of drama queen could be fun though.