Super Contributor

Bravo The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Coming in 2020. I thought it was a joke but I found in several sites. Do you think it will be boring like DC? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bravo The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

@Nbo wrote:

Coming in 2020. I thought it was a joke but I found in several sites. Do you think it will be boring like DC? 

The problems with these shows is that they aren't Real Housewives!!!! These shows are just a waste of time.

Honored Contributor

Not for me! I'm looking forward to a new locale. I was hoping for Denver but SLC should be interesting. I'll check it out. I've given up on NJ and ATL and am about to bail of BH. 

Valued Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Nbo wrote:

The problems with these shows is that they aren't Real Housewives!!!! These shows are just a waste of time.

@elated  Really? You think the problem is that they aren't real housewives? Who in the world would want to watch a show with real housewives packing lunches, washing dishes, ironing clothes, changing diapers, and doing laundry? And them shows are "a waste of time?" Millions of people watch  and enjoy these shows. Bravo was nothing before the Real Housewives franchises came around. It has made the network and everyone involved millions of dollars. Hardly a waste of time.

Respected Contributor

It sounds like it will be much of the same, from Bravo:

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City takes viewers into an undiscovered world that is about so much more than religion, although the Mormon church is undeniably ingrained in the culture,” “In the majestic mountains of Utah is a hidden social circle made up of successful women who have created their own paradise filled with luxury homes, shopping sprees and multi-million-dollar businesses and brands.”

Trusted Contributor

I too wish it would be the the Carolina's or Chicago.

Will have to wait and see.  I think DC would have been great if it had a better cast.

Hmmm... Shane Simpson (husband to Emily Orange County) and his wealthy family are from Salt Lake City.  

Respected Contributor

Even tho I don't find that locale exceptionally interesting, I'll most likely check it out.  If it's remotely similar to the Dallas cast, I'll probably give up on it.  You really can't do any worse than the current OC cast tho.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

NBO - RH franchises - SAME CLASSLESS ANTICS, different locale.

More of the same foul mouthed, desperately pathetic adderall addicts acting like junior high school skanks.

Honored Contributor

Well my question is, are they going to be Mormons, since it is Salt Lake City?  No offense to the religion, but if they are, it has to be boring, they don't even drink caffeine, much less anything else!

Super Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

Well my question is, are they going to be Mormons, since it is Salt Lake City?  No offense to the religion, but if they are, it has to be boring, they don't even drink caffeine, much less anything else!

@Hooty 

I am sure the majority of them will since it's Salt Lake City. Hopefully they won't be boring like DC housewives. But to be honest I have stopped watching most of the Housewive franchise because of how disrespectful they treat each other.