Honored Contributor

Bravo Million Dollar Listing LA

[ Edited ]

Last night was the final episode for the Season. I watched a marathon of shows on Bravo yesterday all day and caught up as I had not been following it much this last season.  I am always just amazed at how the very very rich live.  The only time I feel  poor is when I watch this show.  $75 million dollar homes.... the master bedroom was as big as my entire house..... 

I do not feel envy at all.  I know that I could not afford the upkeep of a homes worth so much even if one was given to me.  I am OK with what I have.

I guess I feel a bit of Awe and maybe feel  amazement that there is a whole other group  of people that live like  this....  my jaw drops open when I see how they live.

I wonder if I were to trade for a week in the life of someone who lives say  in  a $25 million dollar home... I live in their home   and they came and lived in MY home... if it would be a real reality check for both of us.. ESPECIALLY FOR THEMWoman LOL. It might make for a interesting reality show.... hmmmmmmm..... 

I know they had a simular reality  show of  individuals   and celebrities  trading places for a week or two a while back. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bravo Million Dollar Listing LA

[ Edited ]

Love this show! Just found out about it this summer during my stay-at-home. Now I am addicted to watching it. Went all the way back to watch from Season 9 up until last night's season finale.

What I get a kick out of when seeing how differently people decide on which house to purchase, not a one of them flush the toilet to see if there is good water pressure! Smiley LOL Every place I have lived, before purchasing I flushed the toilets, turned on the faucets and showers, etc. ha!  I want to know everything is working well.

Is this series like Dancing with the Stars and other programs where they have TWO seasons in a year? Or does Million Dollar Listing LA just come on once a year and we will now have to wait until 2021?

QVC Customer Care

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Last night was the final episode for the Season. I watched a marathon of shows on Bravo yesterday all day and caught up as I had not been following it much this last season.  I am always just amazed at how the very very rich live.  The only time I feel  poor is when I watch this show.  $75 million dollar homes.... the master bedroom was as big as my entire house..... 

I do not feel envy at all.  I know that I could not afford the upkeep of a homes worth so much even if one was given to me.  I am OK with what I have.

I guess I feel a bit of Awe and maybe feel  amazement that there is a whole other group  of people that live like  this....  my jaw drops open when I see how they live.

I wonder if I were to trade for a week in the life of someone who lives say  in  a $25 million dollar home... I live in their home   and they came and lived in MY home... if it would be a real reality check for both of us.. ESPECIALLY FOR THEMWoman LOL. It might make for a interesting reality show.... hmmmmmmm..... 

I know they had a simular reality  show of  individuals   and celebrities  trading places for a week or two a while back. 

@SeaMaiden   I love watching that show, its my guilty pleasure. It really is amazing how much money some of these clients have. 

Susan

Super Contributor

This was a great season and I really enjoyed that they all got along and treated each other with respect. There each different in there sales techniques which I find entertaining. I just wish the season is longer because I love to go house hunting in the ultra rich neighborhoods.

Trusted Contributor

@fresh kitty wrote:

This was a great season and I really enjoyed that they all got along and treated each other with respect. There each different in there sales techniques which I find entertaining. I just wish the season is longer because I love to go house hunting in the ultra rich neighborhoods.

I agree, this season was much better because they didn't spend so much time insulting each other like prior seasons.  This is the first season where Josh Altman didn't annoy me every episode!  I understand why producers think that conflict makes things interesting, but too much conflict just drives me nuts. 

Honored Contributor

I just discovered this show this season as well, and I really enjoyed it! The homes are so huge, and its interesting to see how they are decorated, and how much money some of these people have and some seem so young. I look forward to next season, in the meantime I am going to watch some back episodes!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My two least-liked agents are Madison (who is no longer on?) and Fredrick (from New York, moved to LA). Annoying personalities to me because they whine.

Think Josh Flagg is a hoot and would love to drive around with him in his vintage Rolls Royce (?) with the top down. He makes me laugh.

Respected Contributor

I love watching Million Dollar Listing LA too and have been watching since the first season.  I miss the early days when Josh Flagg’s grandmother was on the show!   I’ve just found Selling Sunset on Netflix and I’ve become addicted to that show too. 😀

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

My two least-liked agents are Madison (who is no longer on?) and Fredrick (from New York, moved to LA). Annoying personalities to me because they whine.

Think Josh Flagg is a hoot and would love to drive around with him in his vintage Rolls Royce (?) with the top down. He makes me laugh.

I wish everyone could go back and watch the episodes when Gramdma

Edith was still alive ....anyone who just started watching this season would

get such a kick out of those episodes .....and I read her book about her life

living in Holland under the Nazi's .....

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler    I like Josh also, makes me laugh too.