Honored Contributor

Re: Bravo Million Dollar Listing LA

@Big Joanie wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

My two least-liked agents are Madison (who is no longer on?) and Fredrick (from New York, moved to LA). Annoying personalities to me because they whine.

Think Josh Flagg is a hoot and would love to drive around with him in his vintage Rolls Royce (?) with the top down. He makes me laugh.

I wish everyone could go back and watch the episodes when Gramdma

Edith was still alive ....anyone who just started watching this season would

get such a kick out of those episodes .....and I read her book about her life

living in Holland under the Nazi's .....

She confessed to murder right on TV one night if you don't know it.

She killed a Nazi man can't remember if  he had been a  guard  or  what.

Josh Flagg was spoiled by her. She indulged him  too much. His mother was seldom mentioned. I figured when Grandma Edith  died he got left a'pot' full.

If they ever run a marathon like they do sometimes on Labor Day/Holidays if you start at Season1 and work up to present day it was better in by gone days. Josh Altman or is it Altmann? Anyway one time he insulted Grandma Edith and boy it was on after that. Josh Flagg had to be held back. He adored his grandma.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden  That's a great idea for a show.  I mean they've had Wife Swap so why not your house??? 

I watched this for the first several seasons but then I grew tired of the egos.  I loved seeing the homes though although most of what I obsessed over were the stunning views a lot of them have.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@SeaMaiden  That's a great idea for a show.  I mean they've had Wife Swap so why not your house??? 

I watched this for the first several seasons but then I grew tired of the egos.  I loved seeing the homes though although most of what I obsessed over were the stunning views a lot of them have.

@shoptilyadropagain   Yes! Those views...and huge plate glass windows!  So beautiful! Can you imagine cleaning all of those?$$$$$😄

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:.

@shoptilyadropagain   Yes! Those views...and huge plate glass windows!  So beautiful! Can you imagine cleaning all of those?$$$$$😄

When you're that rich to afford a home like that, you don't clean windows. You pay others to do it!

Esteemed Contributor

Love the show but I found Tracy and the two Brits, James & David, to be more annoyingly nasally voiced than ever. Maybe it's my ears. Flagg's voice can pierce my eardrums like a high pitched whine sometimes too. Yeh it must be my ears. 

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Big Joanie wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

My two least-liked agents are Madison (who is no longer on?) and Fredrick (from New York, moved to LA). Annoying personalities to me because they whine.

Think Josh Flagg is a hoot and would love to drive around with him in his vintage Rolls Royce (?) with the top down. He makes me laugh.

I wish everyone could go back and watch the episodes when Gramdma

Edith was still alive ....anyone who just started watching this season would

get such a kick out of those episodes .....and I read her book about her life

living in Holland under the Nazi's .....

She confessed to murder right on TV one night if you don't know it.

She killed a Nazi man can't remember if  he had been a  guard  or  what.

Josh Flagg was spoiled by her. She indulged him  too much. His mother was seldom mentioned. I figured when Grandma Edith  died he got left a'pot' full.

If they ever run a marathon like they do sometimes on Labor Day/Holidays if you start at Season1 and work up to present day it was better in by gone days. Josh Altman or is it Altmann? Anyway one time he insulted Grandma Edith and boy it was on after that. Josh Flagg had to be held back. He adored his grandma.

Loved it when Josh and Grandma Edith were in Holland .. and Josh said .. Grama

whats it like to go hungry and she told him .. don't eat for 3 days ... you'll know ...

Respected Contributor

Grandma Edith seemed to keep Flagg reeled in & kept his feet on the ground when she was still around.  He was less into showing off all the cars & flash when she was alive.

Respected Contributor

i liked the early years better, too. the brits, frederik and tracey are annoying and can leave, any time. this season was less ranting and raving and was more watchable. i think heather has become very plastic. loved grandma edith.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Heather doesn't look anything like she did when she was Madison's assistant.  Tracy looks pretty plastic too.

Honored Contributor

@Tangocash wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:.

When you're that rich to afford a home like that, you don't clean windows. You pay others to do it!

@Tangocash @Yes....that is why I put the $$$$$ they could afford it....not me!