Honored Contributor

Brandi Glanville asked to Leave Girls Ultimate Trip!!!!!!

After trying to kiss Caroline Manzo on several occasions without her permission and interest. Caroline complained and felt very uncomfortable, and Brandi was asked to leave early.....Caroline ended up leaving as well, saying she needed to try to process what had happened....

Brandi just sounds like a big mess!!!!! Why not go and find a willing partner Brandi??? I don't watch the show, but just read this in Yahoo News. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Brandi Glanville asked to Leave Girls Ultimate Trip!!!!!!

Full disclosure, I don't watch the show and haven't kept up with Brandi for years. I did read her book and occasionally see her and Eddie and LeAnn at events for the kids who must be older teens by now.

Brandi needs to learn to ask for consent. It's always better to find out if the person is interested before trying to touch them. 

"May I kiss you?" does not have to spoil the mood. Although the girl trip wouldn't be any fun without the drama.

Honored Contributor

I often get the feeling she's intoxicated when she does things like this but not always. Remember when she started kissing Lisa Vanderpump's husband Ken? I don't blame Caroline for leaving. It is never ok to behave like Brandi has. Glad she got the boot.

Esteemed Contributor

Dumb, stupid and way out of line on Brandi's part.  She should of been kicked out.  But Caroline has to leave too because she had to process what happened?  Please

She is a 61 yr old woman.  Brandi hit on her, she shut her down.  The End

I bet Brandi will say she was just fooling around, sorry, still not an excuse for inapporate actions. 

Respected Contributor

So why isn't she canceled.   If she was a man she would never work again.   Remember me too?

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that she probably had too much to drink at the time.  When she's sober, I find her a delightful person but it's pretty rare for her to lay off the alcohol in order for that part of her personality to shine through.  I had enough of her on the UGT at Dorinda's and then there were all these rumors that she was coming back to BH.

Caroline has never had a problem standing up for herself and to bullies so I don't understand her leaving to "process" everything.  She was probably wanting to leave anyway.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Are they going to replace them? She really makes it hard to root for her like I used to. I watched a few episodes of season two but I couldn't take it. Plus the setting was boring. 

Respected Contributor

I don't know why she was on this anyway when she already was on an UGT. I think I saw that Vicki was also on this one again?

@GenXmuse they only had a few days left to film so I would assume no replacements needed.