Honored Contributor

Bramble House Christmas on at 8 PM!

On Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

This is a really good Christmas movie! A notch above the usual fare....
I always watch it when it's on.
Honored Contributor

Re: Bramble House Christmas on at 8 PM!

it was on a couple of nights ago.....i watched it for the first time then. it was good!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely LOVE Hallmark Christmas movies; especially those with Lacey Chabert, or Wes Brown! They are a guilty pleasure of mine.Thanks for posting.😊👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching it now...again, probably for the third or fourth time.  I agree, one of the better Hallmark offerings.

The Christmas Note is another good one, no "new love" story, very refreshing and different for Hallmark.  It's about a woman looking for a sister she didn't know she had.

Write Before Christmas is a notch above most too, IMO.

Respected Contributor

Bramble House is one of my favorite Christmas movies.  I just loved the little actor who played her son, Scout.  

Valued Contributor

This is a good one. The actor who plays Autumn Reeser's son was so cute and did a great job with his role. Autumn Reeser is my favorite Hallmark actress. I really liked her in "Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade" which is 8 years old already.

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

I'm watching it now...again, probably for the third or fourth time.  I agree, one of the better Hallmark offerings.

The Christmas Note is another good one, no "new love" story, very refreshing and different for Hallmark.  It's about a woman looking for a sister she didn't know she had.

Write Before Christmas is a notch above most too, IMO.

@Caligurll 

they need to do more of those types of movies!

the christmas note is definitely in my top twenty hallmark christmas movies. i could watch it over and over again.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I watched when it was on originally.  It was better than most of their Christmas movies.  I'll try to watch again next time.

Honored Contributor

I agree, it was a good movie.  I saw it last Christmas season but missed about the first ten minutes.  It was nice to see it from start to finish.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not even much of a Hallmark Christmas fan but I love this one... Have seen it multiple times. It's several cuts above their usual fare, especially the stuff they've been putting out in more recent years and it's also nice that it's visually lovely to see. As far as I'm concerned, the plots are usually 'throw aways' but the decor and scenery will sometimes make the occasional Hallmark movie worthwhile. This one has a nice story, decent acting and an overall lovely holiday look and feel.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...