Respected Contributor

The picture is very recent. He was spotted coming out of his Manhattan apartment by the Daily Mail. There are a couple of pictures.

Trusted Contributor

@Queen of shop  I have no clue what he's working on.  I really don't follow all the Hollywood stuff other than what I happen to stumble on.  Maybe you are right though!  🤞🏻

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

Not a flattering pic.  My dreams are shattered!  LOL!

Screenshot_20220731-225216_Photos.jpg

He's playing Leonard Bernstein in a movie.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think he's anything to look at on his good days, but we all have bad days and this is just a bad pic.  

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

That pic reminds me when I went to my 30th year high school reunion.  This runway model stud walked in the door w/his equally looking runway model wify arm & arm.  All the females were like....

Ohhhhh!.gifat him & the guys were like....

WTF.gifat wify.

Turns out the guy was the "nerd" nobody paid any attention too.  He looked worse than that BC pic.  Turn out wify was an ex-Swedish model, happily married w/3 children, lives abroad, retired early & a multimillionaire.

I think a few of the teachers who attended the reunion fainted. Smiley LOL

Late bloomer!  I was in that club, too.  The high school years can be tough.

Respected Contributor

I've never understood what all the fuss was about - just never found him great looking.

Esteemed Contributor

Bradley Cooper is my baby's daddy!  The man is Fine!!!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

I've always considered him intellectually attractive when listening to him during interviews.

Honored Contributor

He's casual because he's just hanging out in his neighborhood.

His hair reflects his current role: composer-conductor Leonard Bernstein.

Honored Contributor

@Queen of shop wrote:

@LdyBugz  Isn't Bradley making a movie about Leonard Bernstein? Maybe this picture is from portraying Bernstein in his youth? I dunno?

@Queen of shop   When I saw the photo, the accompanying text said it was at his place where he was having a few people in for his girlfriend Huma Abedin's  birthday a few days ago and it was really hot that day. I think Anna Wintour was there too because I thought to myself I wonder what SHE thinks of what he's wearing.