Honored Contributor

Gay or not, who cares, it's not my business. 

Honored Contributor

Why all the speculation about a man's sexuality?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

That is SO cool! I adore both of them! They would make a terrific couple! Both are smart, nice, beautiful, and very successful! Thanks for sharing this.

Honored Contributor

I've enjoyed his work since I first saw him in Wedding Crashers. I haven't seen his movie with Lady Gaga, A Star is Born, but that duet at the Oscars. . . (((fans self)))!

I don't believe any rumors I hear about Hollywood celebrities, but I imagine there is a lot of crazy stuff going on! After the "marriage" of Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson, nothing would surprise me!  

Did you know Bradley's mom shopped at QVC (or what it was called then)? He used to come in from high school and get the packages by the garage door! 

Who knew Bradley and Anna Wintour were close? LOL!  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I read Huma Abedin's book ("Both/And:  A Life in Many Worlds") a while ago and enjoyed it.  I wish her only the best and to be happy with whomever she chooses.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom I've liked him since he was on Alias. 

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I read Huma Abedin's book ("Both/And:  A Life in Many Worlds") a while ago and enjoyed it.  I wish her only the best and to be happy with whomever she chooses.

I read it too, she's a very smart woman. I feel the same way you do, I hope she is happy too.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

I thought a contracted beard was growing out a beard for a movie role as part of your contract. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I like Bradley Cooper in everything I've seen. His sexuality is neither here or there. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

"Oh, I wish I had a Oscar Meyer wiener".

@SharkE 

That's just gross....who cares what his orientation is, unless you're sleeping with him, which I highly doubt??

Image result for nervous cat gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

"Oh, I wish I had a Oscar Meyer wiener".

@SharkE 

That's just gross....who cares what his orientation is, unless you're sleeping with him, which I highly doubt??

@KingstonsMom In case you have forgotten, he was in the habit of mailing photos of himself and parts and he is the source of what she said. . . she didn't make up the connection.  Go do some research on the nut case.  There was always lots of gossip.