Honored Contributor

Re: Brad and Angelina plane ride that led to divorce

Angelina could not wait to run Brad's name in the mud which I thought was pretty low on her part.  She has always been a Diva.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

They are very close,  but Jennifer and Courtney were not having an affair.

I read that on the Inter-Web.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ninjawife wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Jolie can't let go..... she is just not credible....another run of hers at trying to destory the husband she stole

@hopi 

Oh please .... NO husband can be "stolen" unless he is accosted, a large bag thrown over his head and shoved into an open van.   

Jen had been having a long time affair with a Friends co-star, so I don't think anyone should be even implying she was "wronged".  That marriage was a mistake from the start because Jen pretended to want children, but never did.  Jen still doesn't have children, which proves that point.   

Brad wanted children and would have left Jen even if AJ hadn't been in the picture.  

@Tinkrbl44 What's your source for the information about her having an affair with a Friend's co-star?  I would be interested in knowing more.  

Also how do you know Jennifer didn't want children?  She has been married twice but not for very long in either marriage.  Maybe she never had kids because of that.

@ninjawife 

Okay, fair question.   I've lived in SoCal for 4 decades.  My ex was in the entertainment biz so it was "the family business" for 25 years.  I have friends, neighbors etc etc who are in many different fields.   Everybody talks about everything in their field.  

One of my closest friends is in film & tv production and he worked on Friends from the day it began filming until it wrapped the last show.  People working on the shows know everything because it's close quarters and hundreds of eyes on everything.  They know which cast members had flings, family troubles, miscarriages, etc etc.  You can't hide this stuff in such close quarters.   For the production staff, which cast members were intimate with who is common knowledge.  There are no secrets on a set.

Anyway, we all know if Jen had wanted children she didn't have to be married, or even have them herself.   On one show Oprah asked her outright if she wanted kids and the reply was "uh ... sure ... some day ....  I guess ... ".    Clearly Brad wanted to have kids sooner rather than later because Angie already had adopted a couple, and wanted more.

Just to be clear, I'm not pretending to be an expert or know everything that goes on, but I do hear a lot of unexpected information sometimes.

I don't like or dislike Jen, but it has always seemed unfair to me that Brad was always made out to be the bad guy and hurt oh so innocent Jen.   She wasn't innocent or faithful.   Their marriage was a mistake from the beginning ... but that's JMO, of course. 

Hope that answers your question.