Honored Contributor

Re: Brad and Angelina plane ride that led to divorce

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Angelina brought it up again to make certain her kids don't need some type of counseling. This happened years ago. She's only making things worse. Why didn't she get them counseling then? He's also suing her for selling part of a winery they owned to a stranger.

Yes, this is all over the internet. If not interested don't read it. I don't intrude on other people's threads and tell them what to post.

Kids need counseling because mom and dad had an argument?  They must be delicate flowers indeed.  The dispute over the winery in more than likely the real reason Angelina is bringing this up again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Jolie can't let go..... she is just not credible....another run of hers at trying to destory the husband she stole

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are black and white pics of her injuries on several websites. You can't tell much from them. She also had her kids sign off on something she wrote when it happened saying they witnessed it all. The FBI thoroughly investigated and took it no further though she's not good with that.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Three sides to every story:  hers. his and the truth.

The only ones who suffer by this and pay the price are the children.  None of this needs to be public for their sake.

Trusted Contributor

Seems like it sometimes boils down to which one is the best liar!  How could 2 stories be so different?  She said he hit her and he said he never touched her.  I had an aunt and uncle who used to fuss and fight like that.  It was always sad to see the policemen trying to work it out and figure out which one was fibbing!!

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Jolie can't let go..... she is just not credible....another run of hers at trying to destory the husband she stole

@hopi 

Reminds me of Amber Heard, good lord. Let it go already. Your are divorced, move on already. 

Put the kids first instead of your pettiness to score cheap points off your ex. 

Honored Contributor

There's nothing new in that story, it was never a secret.  It was public knowledge when it happened.  Apparently Angelina is digging it all up again because Pitt is getting rave reviews for the new movie, he's giving interviews and is happy.  She's consumed with vindictiveness.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Joli is a nut case, and has been for a very long time.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Brad is an alcoholic...he was drinking when this all happened....I am sure now several years sober he regrets what he did.... time to move on....

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@hopi 

Oh please .... NO husband can be "stolen" unless he is accosted, a large bag thrown over his head and shoved into an open van.   

Jen had been having a long time affair with a Friends co-star, so I don't think anyone should be even implying she was "wronged".  That marriage was a mistake from the start because Jen pretended to want children, but never did.  Jen still doesn't have children, which proves that point.   

Brad wanted children and would have left Jen even if AJ hadn't been in the picture.