Honored Contributor

I am never sure what a person is supposed to look like at a certain age because nobody represents what a person is supposed to look like at a certain age.  LOL

What should 56 look like???

I think Brad looks just fine.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

There's always botox.  I've often wondered what Robert Redford would look like if he hadn't spent his life in the sun?  

Yes, him and Clint Eastwood both had serious sun damage.

Respected Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

Yes he does look 56 but I think that is a bad picture of him.  At the last award shows that people actually attended, he looked really handsome for a 56 year old.

What does 56 look like?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

It was just fling.  She's half his age, he has all those kids.  And Angelina.  Too much for a 27 year old girl.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

All that heavy drinking and weed smoking took it's toll.

Honored Contributor

Since the award shows on the east coast are live, everyone  on the west coast that's attending will be dressed in formal or black-tie evening wear,  have to be dressed and ready, usually leaving home by about 1:00pm.   Time zones.

Have you ever seen anyone in evening wear in bright sunlight in the early afternoon?    They all look strange.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It was just fling.  She's half his age, he has all those kids.  And Angelina.  Too much for a 27 year old girl.

@chrystaltree  What kids? Angelina does her best not to have to let him see them. The fight for custody goes on.

Trusted Contributor

He's not my personal cup of tea, but he is handsome and more rugged as he's aged. I think he looks good with some cragginess in his face. Not sure if that's the right word-Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Remember this man...

Billy Bob Thornton Explains Blood Necklaces With Angelina Jolie

Brad is looking pretty good.

Billy Bob Thornton filmography - Wikipedia

Honored Contributor

he wears wigs. Different one for every role.

1%2523%2523%2525wig-1.jpg   

that's Billy Bob Thornton  in the picture