Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

There's always botox.  I've often wondered what Robert Redford would look like if he hadn't spent his life in the sun?  

He's a redhead.

Respected Contributor

@depglass  But what would his life have been like, if he has worried about what he would look like instead of living his life in the sun?

Honored Contributor

unhappily, we all don't age as well as we'd like to.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think he looks okay.  I'm sure his life hasn't been easy though we would like to think it has.  So many celebrities have all the money in the world but never truly find happiness.

Maybe he should marry a "commoner" LOL,  it might surprise him Smiley Happy

Sorry Brad, I am not available.

Honored Contributor
IMO his aging naturally is much better than plastic surgery. He is what he is -- embrace it!
Esteemed Contributor
I remember how plastic he looked in his movie with Marion Cotillard, that I much prefer him a little more natural. Nevertheless, I think the photo chosen for that article was particularly awful. They always chose the most terrible pictures!!
Esteemed Contributor

Here, here, @Dusty1 !  Enjoy your life!  Wrinkles are the souveniers of life.  I can't imagine living a life always running from the sun.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

Yes he does look 56 but I think that is a bad picture of him.  At the last award shows that people actually attended, he looked really handsome for a 56 year old.

That was because of professional makeup artists.

Respected Contributor

Moving on: The insider said of Brad's romance with Nicole: 'It was never all that serious as it was cracked up to be' (pictured in February)

Respected Contributor

Jennifer Aniston Reacts to Brad Pitt's Dating Joke at 2020 Golden Globes |  Entertainment Tonight

2020 Golden Globes awards

First Look at Brad Pitt in 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood'

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 2019

All the Beauty Secrets Behind 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' | Glamour

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 2019