Honored Contributor

@germanshepherdlove wrote:

I prefer sober men.  Two women both married to him cannot be wrong.  Doped up men, inebriated men are not attractive nor are they good lovers.  

@germanshepherdlove 

Uh ...  He went to rehab after the split for Jolie, in part, to be a better father for his kids.  Not everyone is perfect, but clearly he made the effort and is in a better place for having done so.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure if this was already said because I didn't read the entire thread. But several years ago Jill Bauer mentioned on air that she went to college with Brad Pitt .I think she also said that her roommate dated him.

Esteemed Contributor

@colleena 

If you have not seen Meet Joe Black, Brad is near perfection in that one. 

His hair is a work of art with blonde streaks.

For myself, I'd rather look at people from afar.  If we are too close, or try to know them....well, they often turn out to be less than our imaginations.

Better to just delight in the visuals!

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman Thanks will watch this while I still have Starz.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@colleena 

If you have not seen Meet Joe Black, Brad is near perfection in that one. 

His hair is a work of art with blonde streaks.

That movie was when I first "noticed" Brad. 

proxy-image.jpg

hitit.gifright after I recovered...pearl clutcher faint.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Hmm... this is interesting....

Brad Pitt, 56, met new girlfriend Nicole Poturalski, 27, at her HUSBAND'S restaurant in Berlin as it's claimed the model is in an 'open marriage'

While embarking on her new love affair with the Hollywood heartthrob, it's understood the German model, 27, stayed married to her husband with whom she shares seven-year-old son Emil.

In fact, it's claimed the Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood actor, 56, was first captivated by her beauty when he laid eyes on her at her husband's restaurant in Berlin in August last year.

Honored Contributor

Her husband is 68.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Hmm... this is interesting....

Brad Pitt, 56, met new girlfriend Nicole Poturalski, 27, at her HUSBAND'S restaurant in Berlin as it's claimed the model is in an 'open marriage'

While embarking on her new love affair with the Hollywood heartthrob, it's understood the German model, 27, stayed married to her husband with whom she shares seven-year-old son Emil.

In fact, it's claimed the Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood actor, 56, was first captivated by her beauty when he laid eyes on her at her husband's restaurant in Berlin in August last year.

@SeaMaiden hmmm... very interesting!I am surprised Brad would want something like this after his tumultuous marriage to Angelina!

Frequent Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I prefer sober men.  Two women both married to him cannot be wrong.  Doped up men, inebriated men are not attractive nor are they good lovers.  

@germanshepherdlove 

Uh ...  He went to rehab after the split for Jolie, in part, to be a better father for his kids.  Not everyone is perfect, but clearly he made the effort and is in a better place for having done so.  

If I remember correctly, Bradley Cooper thanked Brad Pitt for his own sobriety when he won the Oscar for A Star Is Born.  I may be wrong....  I loved Once Upon A Time In Hollywood so much!  The ending is what I'd love to remeber as real.

I lived in Chatsworth, CA during the Manson days.  Trail rides through Spahns movie ranch brough us in contact with the family.  We rode through often to check on George and Pearl.

Picking trash for the horses behind Hughes market did as well.  If we found good fruit, we'd give it to them, if they found bad veggies they'd give it to us for the horses.  I lived across the street.

I did see Charlie one time.  No, he didn't look like the 'second coming'.  He looked like a drug crazed hippie and the four of us on horseback put our horses into overdrive.  

Honored Contributor

@germanshepherdlove 

Brad Pitt credited Bradley Cooper for helping him get sober; inside the A-listers' close bond that has deepened since they first met years ago and endured high-profile breakups

https://www.eonline.com/news/1112569/inside-brad-pitt-and-bradley-cooper-s-private-friendship