Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

he wears wigs. Different one for every role.

1%2523%2523%2525wig-1.jpg   

that's Billy Bob Thornton

Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 837514213.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Pitt is a Midwestern guy. He has a good family and a great sense of humor. His background (MU) is in architecture and he gave a lot to New Orleans when he helped build a community of houses. I attended college in his hometown and know someone who knows his family. I think his eyes give him away. He wanted to have children, yet his contact seems limited. Tragic for anyone who values a close family. Plus, AJ seems like she'd be a nightmare to contend with, but I have no idea if she's changed for the better. She seems cloistered since the divorce. A part of me wishes Jennifer Aniston was in his life, but there are a lot of boulders in their stream. Wishing him contentment. After his life experiences, I'm guessing he'd be happy with that state of mind. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

I remember back in the '90's when he was engaged to Gwyneth Paltrow. I thought they were a good couple at the time.

Esteemed Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Pitt is a Midwestern guy. He has a good family and a great sense of humor. His background (MU) is in architecture and he gave a lot to New Orleans when he helped build a community of houses. I attended college in his hometown and know someone who knows his family. I think his eyes give him away. He wanted to have children, yet his contact seems limited. Tragic for anyone who values a close family. Plus, AJ seems like she'd be a nightmare to contend with, but I have no idea if she's changed for the better. She seems cloistered since the divorce. A part of me wishes Jennifer Aniston was in his life, but there are a lot of boulders in their stream. Wishing him contentment. After his life experiences, I'm guessing he'd be happy with that state of mind. 

@jeanlake 

Those houses his non profit built are now literally falling apart and the organization is fighting multiple suits. Apparently sub par materials were used, among other problems. Brad would prefer that you forget he had anything to do with that project. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Did not know. Feel better? 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Did not know. Feel better? 

What did you do to help jeanlake? Easy to bash.