Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Geez, Brad is looking every day of his 56 years. And then some. Maybe the situation with his ex and the kids is wearing him down and it's taking a toll.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Geez, Brad is looking every day of his 56 years. And then some. Maybe the situation with his ex and the kids is wearing him down and it's taking a toll.

@shaggygirl  Yes, that ongoing stress with Angelina   and  his PRIOR  drinking issue for years ( thankfully he quit drinking!) will age a person too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl  Yes, that ongoing stress with Angelina   and  his PRIOR  drinking issue for years ( thankfully her quit drinking!) will age a person too. 

@SeaMaiden 

I think he just needs to find himself a good woman! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

*Sprucing up my cougar outfit* 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Yes he does look 56 but I think that is a bad picture of him.  At the last award shows that people actually attended, he looked really handsome for a 56 year old.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl  Yes, that ongoing stress with Angelina   and  his PRIOR  drinking issue for years ( thankfully her quit drinking!) will age a person too. 

@SeaMaiden 

I think he just needs to find himself a good woman! Smiley Wink

Not in Hollywood!

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Well, well, there is some good news that my price charming, Mr. Pitt is available again!

Hmm, she was half his age, now that he has that out of his system, he should find someone more his age....like me!

I always wondered if I saw him in the next lane over on the freeway one day if I would swerve my car into his lane to cause an accident so we could trade contact info. 

Oops, I must have been distracted is what I would tell the officers. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Poor Brad is NOT aging well at all .. he looks terrible🙎‍♂️😢

Honored Contributor

There's always botox.  I've often wondered what Robert Redford would look like if he hadn't spent his life in the sun?