Esteemed Contributor

@Ikat  YES!!!  Another all time great film.  I loved Thelma and Louise!!!   So funny because my best friend and I call each other that all the time.  Of course I am Thelma because I am younger than her, LOL!!!

So awesome your friends were extra's in Meet Joe Black , guess I should have at least given it a go but seriously, I was afraid I would make a full of myself.  Kind of like if I saw Mick Jagger in person.  Woohoo Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have always been a fan of Brad Pitt.

Honored Contributor

@germanshepherdlove wrote:

When she puts her head down she's very pretty and also when she smiles with an open mouth otherwise it's this:

Nicole Poturalski wiki, bio, age, height, (Brad Pitt girlfriend), instagram,  net worth, model, facebook - Wikibioage

With her head down:

Brad Pitt's new girlfriend Nicole Poturalski speaks five languages | Daily  Mail Online

Anyway, I wish them all the world of happiness and since she supposedly speaks five languages someone should tell her in one of them, to eat periodically. 

those lips do not look real.

Honored Contributor

I don't see the resemblance to Angelina Jolie.

Anyway, love Brad Pitt.  I always have.  I think he's so handsome and a great actor too! 

Honored Contributor

That Brad is one hunk of burning loveMan Tongue

Honored Contributor

@germanshepherdlove wrote:

When she puts her head down she's very pretty and also when she smiles with an open mouth otherwise it's this:

Nicole Poturalski wiki, bio, age, height, (Brad Pitt girlfriend), instagram,  net worth, model, facebook - Wikibioage

With her head down:

Brad Pitt's new girlfriend Nicole Poturalski speaks five languages | Daily  Mail Online

Anyway, I wish them all the world of happiness and since she supposedly speaks five languages someone should tell her in one of them, to eat periodically. 

She tells us that your finishing her plate, lol open wide!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Honored Contributor

TBH, I really don't usually go for blonde, blue-eyed, types but Brad Pitt is the exception.  He's hot from top to bottom.

I recently watched the Hollywood movie on tv and it was very enjoyable.  Pitt and DiCaprio were great together, too.   

Interesting, they are two very cute, blonde, guys but if I had a choice, I'd choose Brad.   That is assuming that he is still not drinking.  I'm another who doesn't go for guys who drink because, well, let's just say I've had some bad experiences with drinking guys.   Also, ciggie smoking would be another deal- breaker.

Honored Contributor

I believe that Thelma and Louise was his first real film introduction, aside from previous minor parts.   You never know how an actor's career will go .... but when I saw him in T&L, there was no doubt he would do well in the future ...

BRAD PITT ~ Not a huge fan, but this is in tribute to his appearance on THELMA & LOUISE, which rocked the female planet in Thelma Louise, Brad Pitt Workout, Junger Brad Pitt, Brad Pitt Style, Bradd Pitt, Brad Pitt Photos, Brad And Angelina, Princesa Carolina, Good Looking Men

Honored Contributor

Wow, yeah.  How do you not want that?  Smiley Happy