Valued Contributor

I prefer sober men.  Two women both married to him cannot be wrong.  Doped up men, inebriated men are not attractive nor are they good lovers.  

Honored Contributor

@colleena   My husband and I went to see this movie in the theatre right after it came out. What a cast of two - Leo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt = Fabulous in this flick! And what a flick it is!!!

It moved to Starz on tv but we don't get Starz but I SO NEED TO see this again!!!!!! I'll figure it out (or my cable spectrum provider will) to get this on a different network to see it again.

You're so right, they both deserve many awards for this one as does the director and other supporting actors. Well Done!

Honored Contributor

@colleena 

Have you seen his new lady love?

She's a German model and they were spotted jetting to Brad's chateau in South France yesterday.

From TMZ:

Brad Pitt is flying private on a trip to the south of France ... and he's got quite the new companion on what is shaping up to be a super romantic getaway.

The "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" star made a low key arrival at France's Le Bourget airport Wednesday, accompanied by stunning German model Nicole Poturalski.

Brad and his rumored new flame wore face coverings and dressed casually as they boarded a private plane to the South of France.

Some folks think Nicole bears a striking resemblance to Brad's estranged wife, Angelina Jolie.

As we reported ... the Oscar winner wasn't focused on the dating scene back in March, shooting down rumors he was seeing Alia Shawkat or getting back together with Jennifer Aniston after a warm embrace at the SAG Awards. Not the case.

But, Nicole's different ... she's the only one jet-setting with Brad.

Nicole Poturalski Hot Shots

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

ITA with you ladies, hot hot hot!!!!!    When they were filming Meet Joe Black with Brad Pitt I was working at my dental office and we had a patient that was an extra for movies filmed in the Boston/Providence area.  He came in and asked me if I was interested in being an extra in that movie.  He said the only caviat was the scene was in the mansion  (in Warwick RI) and you had to be able to "not" look at Brad when he passed by.......I said really????

Forget it then!

Valued Contributor

When she puts her head down she's very pretty and also when she smiles with an open mouth otherwise it's this:

Nicole Poturalski wiki, bio, age, height, (Brad Pitt girlfriend), instagram,  net worth, model, facebook - Wikibioage

With her head down:

Brad Pitt's new girlfriend Nicole Poturalski speaks five languages | Daily  Mail Online

Anyway, I wish them all the world of happiness and since she supposedly speaks five languages someone should tell her in one of them, to eat periodically. 

Honored Contributor

Love Brad Pitt! Mostly because he seems like such a nice, down to earth person, who gives a lot to charity! I am sure he has his faults like everyone else, but he is also very nice to look at, and is a superb actor as well. He reminds me so much of a younger Robert Redford! I hope he finds a nice, sweet ladylove!  

Esteemed Contributor

Guess he likes his women long & lean.

Honored Contributor

Brad Pitt and German model and Angelina Jolie lookalike Nicole Poturalski have been pictured enjoying a cosy date night nine months ago, as their relationship was confirmed on Thursday.

The pair were seen cosying up together in the VIP box during Kanye West's performance at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles in November 2019, with onlookers saying they pair were deep in conversation as they waited for the performance to begin.

Sources revealed on Wednesday that actor Brad, 56, and German model Nicole, 27, were in a relationship after they were spotted touching down at France's Le Castellet Airport.

Cosy! Brad Pitt and German model and Angelina Jolie lookalike Nicole Poturalski have been pictured enjoying a cosy date night nine months ago, as their relationship was confirmed on Thursday

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Gee, what is the appeal of spending lots of money to see Kanye West. Is there something THAT riveting about him that I must have missed?

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

ITA with you ladies, hot hot hot!!!!!    When they were filming Meet Joe Black with Brad Pitt I was working at my dental office and we had a patient that was an extra for movies filmed in the Boston/Providence area.  He came in and asked me if I was interested in being an extra in that movie.  He said the only caviat was the scene was in the mansion  (in Warwick RI) and you had to be able to "not" look at Brad when he passed by.......I said really????

Forget it then!

@LindaSal I was working in Providence when that movie was filmed and two of my friends and their spouses were extras in the mansion scene.  Another of my friends lived in Warwick and had a boat and took us by that mansion one day while it was being set up for the movie.  Unfortunately, I never saw Brad <sigh>.  He has been my actor crush since Thelma and Louise.  He is one fine looking man!