Trusted Contributor

Once upon a time in Hollywood - omg he is outstanding so deserving of the awards.  I have to say that the story is remembering the best/worst time but boy he's something to look at/appreciate - way to go Brad Pitt.

Respected Contributor

Still can't forget the shirtless roof top scene.

Respected Contributor

Yea .. he is something alright ... I remember one of last years awards

shows .. when he got on stage .. I thought d...mn ... he still looks

good ... darn good ....

Honored Contributor

Love this movie Heart it was our last theatre outing before the world came crashing down a.k.a 2020

Very impressed with Brad's interactions with 'his' movie dog, that dog's skills! Also, a great soundtrack. How do I know this? Well, bc I'm a forum expert, lol  Woman LOL oh and a Michelin chef Woman Very Happy I had such a good belly laugh tonight

@chessylady ....you're welcome  Woman Wink sleep well Woman Wink

tumblr_prvf4cl6as1uqyagpo2_500.gif

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I could watch this, oh forever. Thanks,

Honored Contributor

Screenshot_2020-08-26-21-07-54.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

He is perfection, both inside and out. He does a lot of good in the world. His fame is used well by him....for noble purposes. Physically.....no man is better. Can you tell that I rewlly like him?

Respected Contributor

When they were giving out good looks, he really lucked out.  And through the years, he just gets better and better looking.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@colleena 

I have to share this .... when Quentin Tarantino was filming segments of that movie nearby, I actually nearly collided with Brad Pitt at my local Gelsons grocery store! 

We were coming around corners and stopped just before crashing ... he said  Oh, sorry,   Voice was low, but recognizable.  I had a split second to look into his blue eyes.    ...   Sigh.

I called a screen writer friend of mine when I got home, and he told me where they were filming ....   about a  block from the store.   

What a lovely moment that was.  Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

He is one fine man ❤️