Honored Contributor

If anybody saw the Brad Paisley special tonight where a girl he had met at St. Jude's came out on stage and sang with him, she is the granddaughter of my former band director.  

I remember after my father died and we would go over to his house to clean it out I would see all these signs and wreaths around town with Prayers for Addie on them and had to ask what that was about.  That was when she was fighting cancer.  It's a small town. 

A couple of days ago I saw a clip about the special and her singing but I didn't make the connection.  It wasn't until some of my facebook friends from my hometown posted a link about the special that I realized it ws her.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I watched Brads show last night and saw and heard Addie sing...wow!

She is great!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

The whole special was adorable.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Oh my!!  We watched the show and it was awesome.  I love Brad Paisley and Peyton Manning together.

The young lady who Brad had to sing with him was amazing.  I think Brad does a lot for children than no one hears about.  

I like him a lot.  He seems to be a loving, family man. 

Trusted Contributor

This was such a fun, light hearted show! I hope Brad gets another special. It was good music, some heart touching moments and lots of good-natured laughs. I've always liked Brad and wondered why he hasn't received more awards since he's so talented.