Honored Contributor

Boy Erased - New movie with Nicole Kidman

Is anyone going to see the new Boy Erased movie with Nicole Kidman?  I briefly saw previews on tv and it looked interesting.  I'm a big Nicole fan and I'd go to a movie if she's in it.

Jared Eamons, the son of a small-town Baptist pastor, must overcome the fallout after being outed as gay to his parents. His father and mother struggle to reconcile their love for their son with their beliefs. Fearing a loss of family, friends and community, Jared is pressured into attending a conve… MORE

Release date: November 2, 2018 (USA)

image.png
Honored Contributor

Re: Boy Erased - New movie with Nicole Kidman

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Is anyone going to see the new Boy Erased movie with Nicole Kidman?  I briefly saw previews on tv and it looked interesting.  I'm a big Nicole fan and I'd go to a movie if she's in it.

Jared Eamons, the son of a small-town Baptist pastor, must overcome the fallout after being outed as gay to his parents. His father and mother struggle to reconcile their love for their son with their beliefs. Fearing a loss of family, friends and community, Jared is pressured into attending a conve… MORE

Release date: November 2, 2018 (USA)

image.png

@San Antonio Gal. I too, am a huge Nicole Kidman fan and love her, she is one of my favorite actresses, but I will wait to see this when it comes out On Demand......It looks very interesting, I just got a glimpse of a preview.

Honored Contributor

No, because I just can't stand Kidman.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  I rarely go to movies but I like Nicole. Did you see her in the HBO series Big Little Lies?