Respected Contributor

Both Pretty Woman and You've Got Mail on Tonight (Friday)

Pretty Woman is on Bravo Tonight. You've Got Mail on Pop Network. Like both movies, even though I have both DVD's still watch.
Honored Contributor

Re: Both Pretty Woman and You've Got Mail on Tonight (Friday)

They are both great movies.  I loved Meg Ryan 💚💛💜 in those sappy movies she was in early on in her career.  I don't get Bravo.

Respected Contributor

Thank you., I love 'You've Got Mail'.  So cute and I need that - lll look for it.  Have a restful weekend! Skye ❣️

Honored Contributor

I'll pass.  They are good movies and I've seen them both several times.  I might want to revisit them in 10 years or so.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ahh, the thrill is gone since these (great) films are on quite often here, especially YGM...thanks for the heads up!  Enjoy watching them! 

🤓 🌽< popcorn   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Thank you., I love 'You've Got Mail'.  So cute and I need that - lll look for it.  Have a restful weekend! Skye ❣️

You've Got Mail is one of my favorites.  I never tire of watching Tom Hanks and Meg together.

Honored Contributor

These 2 make the rounds on so many channels, and fairly often too.  Never tire of looking at Gere in PW, his absolute best look ever. Pure eye candy.

Respected Contributor

Shelbelle: totally agree about Richard Gere. I watched some last night but ended up interested in PD Live on A&E.
Honored Contributor

I liked PW. It was one of my faves. But after seeing "The Kitty Kelly Files" on Reelz channel about Roberts, I don't think I would like to see the movie again. What Kelley had to say about Roberts blew my mind. 

Esteemed Contributor

You've Got Mail is one of my favorite movies.  Even though I own it on DVD I still get excited when when I see it is going to b on TV.