Respected Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I don't watch any episodes about people who are just hung up on having cosmetic surgery for perfecting this or that feature.  I'm only interested in the real need procedures, and appreciate how these skilled professionals help their patients.  

I agree with you.  The best shows are the ones where the surgeons correct birth defects.  I have little sympathy for the people who have their plastic surgeries at bargain rates then complain why it didn't turn out well.

Valued Contributor

Both of the surgeons seem that they  also became vendors on different shopping channels  Dr.Dubrow  on Shop HQ and Dr. Nassif on HSN,so  guess they can also be known as Surgeon,Actor,Salesman ,Husband,Father .

Honored Contributor

Plastic surgeons do a lot more than just cater to those who are hung up on improving their looks. They do miraculous reconstruction jobs on disgfiguring cancer surgeries, burn victims, accident victims and the list goes on. 

Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ  It's just my opinion, but when you decide to do multiple TV reality shows and get yourselves on Home Shopping Chanels to sell your stuff, you can't have the best interests in your real patients.  They have been so busy being at high end Beverly Hills parties and other high end social events, It's amazing they can see any patients at all.  I want a Dr who is dedicated to helping people not just their own checking accounts.  For those watching, enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

I was so happy to see a new season.  I haven't watched the new episode yet; saving it for tonight.  I was beginning to wonder if it was even going to return.

Honored Contributor

Good show last night, nice to see the friendshio between the 2 docs.  The one story was ridiculous, and so obvious that the docs refused to honor the patients request. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Good show last night, nice to see the friendshio between the 2 docs.  The one story was ridiculous, and so obvious that the docs refused to honor the patients request. 

@Shelbelle , I thought it was good too.  I agree about the one patient that was "out there".  But then they usually do a story about one of those patients on each show and then 2 stories of patients who are in dire need to their help.  Those are the ones that grab my heart strings.

I also saw how Michael's story (I know I spelled her name wrong) really touched Dr. Dubrow.

If I ever needed this type of surgery, they would both be at the top of my list.

Honored Contributor

I think it was Mikeal or Mikael, she was a real swetheart, and the girl from Normal IL, who wanted to look normal, she was adorable, so full  of personality. It was the leeches that saved her !!! I do think the ones that get picked for the show have all their expenses and work done for free, same for Dr Pimple Popper. 

Frequent Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Plastic surgeons do a lot more than just cater to those who are hung up on improving their looks. They do miraculous reconstruction jobs on disgfiguring cancer surgeries, burn victims, accident victims and the list goes on. 

Absolutely true @Shelbelle .

Esteemed Contributor

Saw it as a choice but never watched it.  I have been looking for programs to watch.