Esteemed Contributor

@IMW wrote:

Loved season 4, think it’s better than 3. Very tense and dynamic. As always great acting. Love the theme music, and how LA is depicted.

Loved the Connelly books.

@IMW

I think this is the best season so far ... by far ... than the previous three.   I'm glad it's on Amazon and not on regular TV where the PTB would find a way to muck it up.  

Respected Contributor

I have read every one of Michael Connelly's books.  I have watched all of the series on Amazon Prime.  It is a wonderful show.  Titus Wellever is perfect as Bosch.  I am looking forward to Season 5 starting in April.

Honored Contributor

Thought it was about the dishwasher !

ROFL

Valued Contributor

I enjoyed this series but I still have a book imagine oh how Bosch looks and how his place to me is more showy on the show than in the book too. I’d rather have the book one.

Esteemed Contributor

This must be an old fhread.  Season four was out last year early part of year.  I thought it just came out until I look and realized I watched it already.  Looking forward to five.dx

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker@qvcaddition@number one queen@SharkE@culebra@SoX

we are binge-watching this! Loving this!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@coffee drinker@qvcaddition@number one queen@SharkE@culebra@SoX

we are binge-watching this! Loving this!

@LTT1 et.al.

I'm waiting for season 5 ... have seen all four previous seasons at least twice.   

Honored Contributor

I just started the first season and I’m hooked. I’m glad Amazon has all the seasons available-it will definitely keep me busy!

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker 

@GenXmuse @SoX @qvcaddition @number one queen 

BEST SHOW EVER!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I just finished season 1 at 2 am this morning. Can’t wait to get started on season 2.