Respected Contributor

starts June 25, something to look forward to.

Honored Contributor

Yaay !  We are pretty new to streaming and this series has been our favorite so far.  I've read 99% of the books.  

Respected Contributor

Love the series, especially the jazzy music and exquisite setting of Bosch's apartment.

Love the books, Michael Connolly is a major

contributor to the show.

Honored Contributor

It's a great series with a great cast. I used to get a bit nervous watching Madison Lintz who plays Bosch's daughter Maddie in the series as she was scarily thin. I'd joked in season five (I think) that if I was writing for the show I'd have her eating in every scene. In the last season, the writers pretty much did that. Many of her scenes had her cooking or eating. Recent photos of her show her looking healthier than she did in several of the seasons. She's looking more like a living human being now and less like a skin-covered skeleton. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I really like Bosch. I love the characters. The daughter, the Lt, J Edgar & the 2 older detectives (They are my favorites.)

I wish they hadn't followed the books so closely as far as his ex wife, but I do love the relationship between Bosch & his daughter & her working for Honey Chandler.

Valued Contributor

Are any of you aware that there will be a Bosch spin off? I read about it and will see if I can find the information. Love Bosch!

Valued Contributor

Bosch has landed a TV spin-off ahead of its finale.

The Amazon Prime series will come to an end this summer with the airing of its seventh and final season.

However, it has now been confirmed the adventures of the eponymous Harry Bosch (Titus Welliver), his daughter Maddie (Madison Lintz) and Honey 'Money' Chandler (Mimi Rogers) will continue in a new series to air on IMDb TV in the US.

The untitled spin-off will begin filming later this year and follow Bosch as he teams up with his former enemy Honey while embarking on an exciting new chapter of his career.

Valued Contributor

Where are the Bosch fans? Did you know there was going to be a spin off?

Valued Contributor

I know there are Bosch fans out there and I don't want you to miss the fact that there is to be a spin off. It is one of the BEST shows on TV.