Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Can you believe that Tommy is still standing ... of all the original characters, he made out like a bandit ... (and he's still my favorite in the show).

Honored Contributor

@SoX  I still haven't watched this last season yet.  I think I deleted most of it because I needed the space.

I saw where I left some.  I really liked Tommy.  So I'm glad to hear he survived.

Do  you watch Homeland?  That's one of my favorites.  I have 2 more episodes to catch up on.  When something happens I don't like, I stop and come back another time. I do that with all of the shows.

Claire Dane was interviewed on a morning show today.  She's an amazing actress.  If you haven't seen it, I suggest you start from the beginning and go through the journey with her from the beginning.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Oh, I'm so, so sorry ... thought you had already watched the ending of Power ...  aargh.   

I may just take you up on Homeland ... for some reason I just couldn't get interested; but I'll give it another shot.   

I'm anxiously awaiting the next season of City on a Hill (Showtime) ... have you seen that one?