Honored Contributor

I binged on it.  No phone, no texting...just all Bosch.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I binged on it.  No phone, no texting...just all Bosch.

@Annabellethecat66 

Yeah, me too  ... now what are we gonna do?

Honored Contributor

@SoX  Don't you hate it when you've finished something like this and nowhere to binge on next?

I love Billions but it's not out yet (I don't think).

I had so much on my DVR I had to eliminate some that have been on there for months.

I STILL haven't watched Suits.  I've been saving it.  The season before this, actually when Mike left it just lost some of it's fizz.

I also had to delete some of the last season of Power.

I have on the DVR a few episodes of Seal Team, say have you ever watched The Mayans?  Did you ever watch "Sons of Anarchy"?.  Well if you did you saw the Mayans MC.  That show is about them.  It's not as good as Sons of Anarchy but still better than some.  I tend to like kinda 'gritty' shows.

I'm looking at my DVR.  How about The Sinner?  Did  you watch and of the previous seasons.

Each season has a mystery and the mystery is ended by the end of the season.  The last one I watch was a little slow (they can be slow telling the story) but at the end you find yourself thinking..."Oh!  OK, I get it".  It kinda sneeks up on you.  If you do decide to watch the series, start at the first season.  I think without a doubt that was the best.  

Justin Timberlake's wife (Jennifer Beal) produced the series but she also stars in the first season.  I never cared for her but after watching her, I'm all in.  I think she did a good job directing (I think she did direct it) and I know she did a good acting job.  She's just naturally pretty.

Phew!  Let me know if you've watched any of these and what you think of some of them.

Also tell me what you like.  If you never saw Sons of Anarchy I highly recommend that.  Warning, it's a bit shocking and gritty but I really liked it.

Take care and happy binging!

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@SoX  I was happy to see it back last night!

We watched one episode.

I was hoping it would be as good as earlier shows.

We tried to stay with Goliath with Billy Bob Thornton, but it went really weird.

I wish that they hadn't killed of Eleanor, but other than that it is such a good show.

The cast is amazing. Maddie, J Edgar, Lt Billets, Honey & my personal favorites Det. Johnson & Det. Moore. 

They killed Eleanor bcause she was killed in the books. In the book she died in quite a different manner.

Respected Contributor

@froggy Oh! I haven't read th books. Maybe I should try them.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@froggy Oh! I haven't read th books. Maybe I should try them.

@Dusty1  Be sure to read them in order. There are 17 of them I think.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bosch Season 6 - New

[ Edited ]

Almost finish.  I keep falling asleep.  

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ Thank you. I will do that!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Thanks for your recommendations!   Actually, I haven't watched any of those you mentioned ... except Power, and I think I've had my fill of that one.

Good shows like Bosch come along only once in a great while, and even though I've watch Prime's Jack Ryan -- and it's good ... it didn't grab me quite as tight as Bosch.  If you noticed, and if you watched The Wire (my all-time absolute best favorite series), you no doubt have seen  similarities in writing of Bosch, which also  includes two of the cast:  Jaime Hector and Lance Reddick.

Honored Contributor

@SoX  Yes, I agree The Wire was exceptional.  It's one of the few I've watched several times.

I became 'disenchante' when Power killed off the girl.