Valued Contributor

Re: Bosch Season 5 - on Prime

I was terrible. Had binge watched season 5 by Saturday night. Will be a long time until season 6, if there is one. 

Honored Contributor

@ballyk wrote:

I was terrible. Had binge watched season 5 by Saturday night. Will be a long time until season 6, if there is one. 

Oh @ballyk  come sit next to me.  We finished it Sunday night.  It was excellent as always.

Honored Contributor

I just finished it yesterday. It was very good. I liked the bits with the dog both at the bad guy's camp then when the DEA guy brought the dog to Bosch, and then the dog coming back again at the very end. I suspect season six will pick up with the drug addicted woman's daughter's killer being tracked down by Bosch who'd brought that file out of storage at the end and was going through it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

It's a good series. If I was writing for the show, I'd likely have Maddie's character (Bosch's daughter played by Madison Lintz) eating in every scene. She appears to be dangerously thin, so I'd use the script to force her to eat. Every scene with her would be around a dinnertable, lunchroom, snackbar, etc. Maybe she's just naturally thin, but it worries me that she could be anorexic.

Well, that is just...creepy.   😮