Honored Contributor

Bosch Season 5 is out today on Amazon Prime if anyone is interested.  I love this show and the main character played by Titus Welliver is so good.  Happy streaming!

Capture.PNG

Valued Contributor

Re: Bosch Season 5 - on Prime

[ Edited ]

I love this show too. I've really been looking forward to the new season.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

A friend of mine will be happy to see this and she's read most of the novels as well.

I haven't seen it but she raves about it.

Trusted Contributor

This is great news!  Husband, every once in a while when he's playing his music - the theme song from this series starts.  We both (and that's unusual) like this series so much.  We'll be watching.  By the way, the books are really good.

Respected Contributor

We like Bosch. I'm ready for Season 5.

Honored Contributor

I haven't read the books!  Just saw them on Amazon.  Will start the first one soon.  Thanks to those who mentioned the books.

Honored Contributor

I’ve also read all the Bosch books and there are a lot of them! Just got a new one from the library.

I’ve watched a few of the shows but just can’t get into the actor who plays Harry. I pictured someone different I guess.

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting this....I've been wanting to watch this series, but have yet to start....I guess I'll make every effort now that you guys have given it two thumbs up!

Honored Contributor

It's a good series. If I was writing for the show, I'd likely have Maddie's character (Bosch's daughter played by Madison Lintz) eating in every scene. She appears to be dangerously thin, so I'd use the script to force her to eat. Every scene with her would be around a dinnertable, lunchroom, snackbar, etc. Maybe she's just naturally thin, but it worries me that she could be anorexic.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Interesting that Madison Lintz has been mentioned.  She and her two brothers got their acting start in Walking Dead.  She played Sophia in season 2.  She looks very healthy in this video.  She's 19 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA8lsF1580Y

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~