Trusted Contributor

Did anyone watch the season opener of Bones last night?...

Here's a good article to read AFTER you watch it..it contains spoilers...DW

www.tvguide.com/News/Bones-Season-10-Premier-Postmortem-Stephen-Nathan-1087587.aspx

Trusted Contributor

Oops just tried the link and it didn't work by putting it into the body of the post..just type it into your browser window...DW

Valued Contributor
I watched it. I am heartbroken.
Trusted Contributor

I DVR'd it & watched it this morning. I was stunned by what happened, the tears started for me immediately. He left because he's co-directing a movie, which has been a dream of his for years, he said in an interview.

Trusted Contributor

Next week should be sad too. I was shocked...DW

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.crying} I just saw it. I'm sooo sad. Though when I saw this thread, I was worried it would be... well I won't spoil who it wasn't for those who haven't watched it yet.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I had no intention of watching Bones this season, but I recorded the opener after hearing all of the hype. I truly must be over the series because I felt nothing at the death scene and I normally get teary pretty easily when viewing emotional scenes.

On the other hand, Kathy Reichs published her newest Temperance Brennan novel this week and it was terrific. There absolutely no resemblance between the author's character and the television version.