Respected Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

I just saw Leonard Nimoy in s role on Gunsmoke. Not sure if it was pre-Spock......was fun to see!

LOL on the comment about the Cartwright wives/girlfriends passing away......Smiley Very Happy

@candyagain ...YEP, that was definitely Nimoy and it looks like pre Spock but maybe not by many years.  EDITED:  I stand corrected....star trek's first episode was in 1966 and Spock was in it, so......he starred in both Gunsmoke and Star Trek the same year!!!

See the source image

Trusted Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@candyagain wrote:

I just saw Leonard Nimoy in s role on Gunsmoke. Not sure if it was pre-Spock......was fun to see!

LOL on the comment about the Cartwright wives/girlfriends passing away......Smiley Very Happy

@candyagain ...YEP, that was definitely Nimoy and it looks like pre Spock but maybe not by many years.  EDITED:  I stand corrected....star trek's first episode was in 1966 and Spock was in it, so......he starred in both Gunsmoke and Star Trek the same year!!!

See the source image

Thanks, what a pleasant surprise seeing Mr. Nimoy before he was iconic! Love the hat Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Lorne Greene and Pernell Roberts both wore hair pieces. 

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife , your post made me smile😊.  One of these days come December, I am going to get up, stay in my jammies all day and binge watch something.  I will wait until December and hope for a snowy day that the power stays on.  Wood stove burning, breakfast for supper...can't wait!  LM

Honored Contributor

I had a big crush on Little Joe when I was a girl! 

Then several years later when he passed away, the local paper mentioned that his real name was Eugene Maurice Orowitz and he grew up in the town right next to the one I lived in when we first got married...his house wasn't far away.

Honored Contributor

Years ago, in the mid 60's my Mom and Grandma had one of the best moments in their lives, They were in an airport , and standing right next to them were Landon and Greene, waiting to catch their flight back to LA.  They said they were both nice as can be to everyone who came over to meet them. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

---

So did Dan Blocker.

His was the most obvious  (in my opinion).

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Years ago, in the mid 60's my Mom and Grandma had one of the best moments in their lives, They were in an airport , and standing right next to them were Landon and Greene, waiting to catch their flight back to LA.  They said they were both nice as can be to everyone who came over to meet them. 

@Shelbelle  I remember when I was a kid my mom's cousin said that she met Michael Landon in Las Vegas. He was playing a slot machine right next to her. She said they struck up a conversation & he was very friendly.

Respected Contributor

"Adam" even sang!  He WAS a hunk!

https://youtu.be/XGUAl2rZjVc

Honored Contributor

@Highlands72 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

---

So did Dan Blocker.

His was the most obvious  (in my opinion).

Wonder if Hop Sing wore one ?? LOL