Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Today starts my 6 days off!  As I drink my morning coffee I'm watching Bonanza.  Man, oh, man Adam Cartwright!  You were one nice looking man in your youth!  You were pretty handsome as Trapper John, M.D., too!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

FYI.......posting a picture would help.

Respected Contributor

I had a big crush on Little Joe as a kid.  Woe to any woman who fell in love with a Cartwright man....guaranteed to be dead by the end of the hour!

Respected Contributor

I sometimes watch Bonanza on the INSP channel.   Gunsmoke too.......😊😊😊😊

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Today starts my 6 days off!  As I drink my morning coffee I'm watching Bonanza.  Man, oh, man Adam Cartwright!  You were one nice looking man in your youth!  You were pretty handsome as Trapper John, M.D., too!

@SurferWife I'm with you 100% on that one!  So funny I recently taped some episodes mostly because of him.  He was so smoky hot, loved him as Adam and as Trapper John later.  

Honored Contributor

I remember hearing him sing on an episode. Talented guy. I once read they all wore hair pieces except for Little Joe.

Esteemed Contributor

I loved Bonanza growing up. Little Joe was my first crush.

Respected Contributor

@Shepherd wrote:

FYI.......posting a picture would help.

@Shepherd ...Hold on to your hat...lol, Pernell Roberts as Adam Cartwright in Bonanza was a "HUNK".

See the source image

Honored Contributor

I had a huge crush on Adam, I named my cat Adam after him.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I just saw Leonard Nimoy in s role on Gunsmoke. Not sure if it was pre-Spock......was fun to see!

LOL on the comment about the Cartwright wives/girlfriends passing away......Smiley Very Happy