Super Contributor

Re: Bold & Beautiful getting tiresome

@Annabellethecat66 hey my friend!  I hope and pray that all is well with you!  Are you still watching The Bold and the Beautiful???  If yes, what do you think about Carter?  I feel so sorry for Charlie, because he may be fired for what he has done.

Honored Contributor

@Msfitness  I kinda saw something when Shelia used a needle to put alcohol in a bottle Brooke was drinking.

I do have quite a few on my DVR that I haven't totally deleted.

I DVR so many shows I usually need the space on the DVR.

I'll go back and look at some of them.  

I'll call you out after I look at them.  It might be later but I will see what is what.

Oh!  I saw where they were treating that kid Douglas like a prisoner being water-boarded about seeing Brooke and Devon kissing.

One thing I've observed is that the dialogue written for these kids makes them appear to have an IQ of -5.

Honored Contributor

I just caught a soap yesterday I think around 1 p.m. here.  I left it on, but I think the shows were more interesting way back when. I may need to give it a chance, but it was like snipets, and hard to follow, no real conversations that amounted to anything.  I guess I've been away too long.

I use to watch when McDonald Carry said, "like sands through the hourglass. so are the Days of Our Lives.  Now they show the sands, but no voice at all.  I sure miss those stories of those days, but it's been sooooooooooooooo long since I use to watch any of them.  Probably the mid 80's yikes. That's impossible!!!

Honored Contributor

@Msfitness  I went back in my deleted files.  I couldn't find any of the previous ones.

I tried to watch Friday's episode.  The first thing I noticed was Taylor got a haircut (thank you Lord)

The second was that this actress playing Taylor was talking in a little girl voice and having mannerisms of a 5 year old little girl.

It seems like Paris has moved on to ...wait for it...question...who's the male hooche who's been passed around ...Carter.

Oh!  I did see Steffy and her brother asking the top cop to help them find Brooke locking lips with looser Deacon.

This is insulting that these writers expect us to believe that after all these years boo boo Steffy and her equally boo boo brother Thomas; would work so hard to get mommy and daddy back together!

I think Carter has an amazing body.  He's not bad looking; but these writers are making his character act dumber than a door knob. 

Go here if you are worried about Charlie😘https://www.tvseasonspoilers.com/bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-comings-...

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I know what you mean about DVR overload!  lol  I will record shows and never go back to watch them because I get overwhelmed.  Because of this, I have lost so many classic shows, such as "Julia" because I did not know that they were pending deletion.  You're not missing much on B&B.  It's the same old thing with the exception of some of the actors absent because of the pandemic.  Bill is missing in action as well as Katie, Quinn, Eric, Liam's brother (I forgot his name).  It's the Brooke and Ridge show, Liam and Hope show, Paris and Carter show, and Steffy and her husband show.  Decon and Sheila had me believing that they "were not the same person" that they were and for a moment, I believed both of them.  lol

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I agree with you about Douglas and they (writers) are having him all in grown folks business.  Sheila pulls off a lot of impossible things and I hate that the writers went that way with Brooke again.  Quinn put alcohol in Brooke's drink too, I believe last year.  Alcoholism is serious and shouldl not be handled in that fashion.  That is very vindictive.  That should be a teaching moment.  I will probably stop watching it for a few months.

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 you've got me laughing like crazy over here with your post!! LOL  Everything you said is so true!!  I agree that Steffy and Thomas are too old to be carrying on like that!  They are worse than Douglas!!  The writers just messed up Carter's character.  I read somewhere that Carter wrote a few episodes, so I guess he messed himself up along with the other writers.  He used to be kind and upstanding and the only character on the show who was decent.  You did not miss anything with the ones that you've deleted, trust me!  Thanks for the address to the spoilers.  I am headed there now!  Another thing, I am glad too that Taylor has another hair do and tossed that long wig out. Woman Happy