Super Contributor

Re: Bold & Beautiful getting tiresome

@Perkup, it seems as though they bring back the elderly to kill them off.  There was Dillon's dad, Neil's mom and now Dena.  

Super Contributor

@stevieb I agree.  Her storyline is very upsetting.

Honored Contributor

@Big Joaniewrote:

For the life of me I cannot understand why they would pick that

actor to play Ridge .....Geeez ...

@Big Joanie I completely agree...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb @Big Joanie Count me in too!  The only thing I can think of is they wanted someone very, very different from the actor who always played him.  Could he be more different?

His voice is so low and gruff he makes Victor's voice almost sound loud and squeeky!

I have to turn up the volume when Ridge speaks.  He just seems so ....(I'm thinking)...needing a bath!

Super Contributor

@Sooner, Bill does not have time for us now.  He will be dancing with the stars!  I wish he would have been on the American version.  Most of the people I have never heard of on Dancing with the Stars.

Super Contributor

@Big Joanie I miss him on Y&R as Brad Carlton.  I cannot get used to him as Bill.  Woman Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66wrote:

@stevieb@Big Joanie Count me in too!  The only thing I can think of is they wanted someone very, very different from the actor who always played him.  Could he be more different?

His voice is so low and gruff he makes Victor's voice almost sound loud and squeeky!

I have to turn up the volume when Ridge speaks.  He just seems so ....(I'm thinking)...needing a bath!

@Annabellethecat66 Well, if they wanted different they certainly succeeded... As I recall, when he first showed up he had an accent. It was an immediate disconnect from the original Ridge. Given the vast differences in appearance and the 'funk-factor' they  might just as well have cast him as a completely different character or, better yet, not cast him at all.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Couldn't agree more. Liam moping around and soooo wishy washy and just needs to grow a you know what!  So absurd Stephanie putting her diamond on Hope..no one in the world woud do somehing like that! 

Get some new love interests instead of recycling the same people.

Do not like the acting of Zoey nor the girfriend of Zander!  Just are too green to carry off this show when it isn't doing such absurd storylines (which is most of the time now).  Am so tired of the newbies on this show and need to hire more mature and new faces!

YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME IS THE LAST TIME

Respected Contributor

@RINGER

I agree! I just completed a survey about the B&B on cbs.com/daytime and basically wrote everything you said. Why don't you complete the survey to let them know how you feel too!

I said get rid of the youngsters on the show. Emma can't act. Let's see more of Eric, Brooke, Ridge, etc. We are adults watching this and want to see adult storylines. Not the teeny bopper stuff they've been pushing all summer.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Valued Contributor

I so agree with all you said about the teeny boppers , really getting tired of them  for sure.