Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,722
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Bohemian Rhapsody Premieres on HBO Sat. July 6th 8:00 p.m. ET

Gosh, that didn't take long for this Oscar-winner to get to HBO!  I never saw it but wanted to. I'm happy it's on so soon after I saw Rocketman so I have that one fresh in my mind too.

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,921
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Premieres on HBO Sat. July 6th 8:00 p.m. ET


@Pearley wrote:

Gosh, that didn't take long for this Oscar-winner to get to HBO!  I never saw it but wanted to. I'm happy it's on so soon after I saw Rocketman so I have that one fresh in my mind too.

 

 


@Pearley @Thank you for posting that info!  I've been checking HBO wondering when it would be shown. Looking forward to watching it !

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,974
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Premieres on HBO Sat. July 6th 8:00 p.m. ET

I saw it not long after it came out. I'm going to watch it on HBO again though.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,722
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Premieres on HBO Sat. July 6th 8:00 p.m. ET


@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Pearley wrote:

Gosh, that didn't take long for this Oscar-winner to get to HBO!  I never saw it but wanted to. I'm happy it's on so soon after I saw Rocketman so I have that one fresh in my mind too.

 

 


@Pearley @Thank you for posting that info!  I've been checking HBO wondering when it would be shown. Looking forward to watching it !


@Kitty Galore   You are welcome.   Our Sunday newspaper features what it considers the highlights of TV shows during the upcoming week which is helpful. That's how  I knew about this and A Star is Born almost a week in advance.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,921
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Premieres on HBO Sat. July 6th 8:00 p.m. ET


@Pearley wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Pearley wrote:

Gosh, that didn't take long for this Oscar-winner to get to HBO!  I never saw it but wanted to. I'm happy it's on so soon after I saw Rocketman so I have that one fresh in my mind too.

 

 


@Pearley @Thank you for posting that info!  I've been checking HBO wondering when it would be shown. Looking forward to watching it !


@Kitty Galore   You are welcome.   Our Sunday newspaper features what it considers the highlights of TV shows during the upcoming week which is helpful. That's how  I knew about this and A Star is Born almost a week in advance.


@Pearley   Actually I just happened upon A Star Is born,   I think it wasacouple weeks ago.   I was surprised to see it offered so soon.   I really liked it ,   Great movie .   I want sure is would ,    But the acting , singing was awesome !

Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,722
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Premieres on HBO Sat. July 6th 8:00 p.m. ET

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,071
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Premieres on HBO Sat. July 6th 8:00 p.m. ET

 

I didn't think it lived up to all the hype.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,954
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Premieres on HBO Sat. July 6th 8:00 p.m. ET

I watched it on a flight...did enjoy it as much as I could with distractions and interruptions.  I’d watch it again. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,974
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Premieres on HBO Sat. July 6th 8:00 p.m. ET

I thought it was good and think you will enjoy it.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,169
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Premieres on HBO Sat. July 6th 8:00 p.m. ET

i watched it on an airplane flight a few weeks ago.

had not planned on watching it.

it was better than i expected, but had a lot of sad moments.

overall, i enjoyed it.

 

i also had the chance to watch THE MULE, which i thought was excellent.

"If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow." - Arab Proverb