Honored Contributor

Bohemian Rhapsody Premieres on HBO Sat. July 6th 8:00 p.m. ET

Gosh, that didn't take long for this Oscar-winner to get to HBO!  I never saw it but wanted to. I'm happy it's on so soon after I saw Rocketman so I have that one fresh in my mind too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody Premieres on HBO Sat. July 6th 8:00 p.m. ET

@Pearlee wrote:

Gosh, that didn't take long for this Oscar-winner to get to HBO!  I never saw it but wanted to. I'm happy it's on so soon after I saw Rocketman so I have that one fresh in my mind too.

@Pearlee @Thank you for posting that info!  I've been checking HBO wondering when it would be shown. Looking forward to watching it !

Honored Contributor

I saw it not long after it came out. I'm going to watch it on HBO again though.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee @Thank you for posting that info!  I've been checking HBO wondering when it would be shown. Looking forward to watching it !

@Kitty Galore   You are welcome.   Our Sunday newspaper features what it considers the highlights of TV shows during the upcoming week which is helpful. That's how  I knew about this and A Star is Born almost a week in advance.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kitty Galore   You are welcome.   Our Sunday newspaper features what it considers the highlights of TV shows during the upcoming week which is helpful. That's how  I knew about this and A Star is Born almost a week in advance.

@Pearlee   Actually I just happened upon A Star Is born,   I think it wasacouple weeks ago.   I was surprised to see it offered so soon.   I really liked it ,   Great movie .   I want sure is would ,    But the acting , singing was awesome !

Honored Contributor

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't think it lived up to all the hype.

Honored Contributor

I watched it on a flight...did enjoy it as much as I could with distractions and interruptions.  I’d watch it again. 

Honored Contributor

I thought it was good and think you will enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

i watched it on an airplane flight a few weeks ago.

had not planned on watching it.

it was better than i expected, but had a lot of sad moments.

overall, i enjoyed it.

i also had the chance to watch THE MULE, which i thought was excellent.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein