Esteemed Contributor

I thought of Natasha immediately after I read it @lovesallanimals 

If I get hit on the head, I’m getting checked as well.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

I thought the story about the last texts he received from the actress who played his daughter on full house was odd.

‘Full House’ Star Candace Cameron Bure Reveals Last Text Messages With Bob Saget Before His Death: ‘We Got Into a Little Tiff’

I think this cause of death may or may not be true but they need to move on for insurance purposes.

@lovescats   That is only one line from that text and posting this is taking the whole story out of context.  The "tiff" happened two weeks before his death.

Quote:

Bure, 45, revealed that she and Saget had had a small argument just two weeks before his sudden death but resolved the issue over text. “We were going to have dinner,” recalled Bure. “And we got into a little tiff. And his flight was delayed. We ended up not having dinner. But in Bob fashion, the next day he wrote me, like, what would be pages long of a text. And he was apologizing, saying he was cranky and he was just so sorry.”

Bure went on to say that Saget likened his cranky behavior to that of his late mother, Dolly, who died in 2014, and that he told her: “I love you more for the trouble you’re giving me, if that’s even possible.”

The actress responded with, “I love you. I could never be mad at you. Roll my eyes at you? Yes. But never mad. And I love that (you’re being like) Dolly. That made me laugh out loud. I loved your mom.'”

One source:  Hollywood Reporter.  Others are out there.

Nothing suspicous about Candace at all.

Ok  I get they're are both married but I think it could still be read as a couple's tiff.   I did read it before you posted it.  I hope he wrote pages of text to his wife.

Esteemed Contributor

I just read an updated report on Mr. Saget's health before he died. Yes, he hit his head somehow, but no one seems to know how. However, he had heart blockage and he was on Klonopin for anxiety. There may have been contributing factors to how his head got hit. 

Esteemed Contributor

Reading these stories reminded me of an incident about 10 years ago when a prominent businessman died from a similar accident.  He was waiting to cross the street downtown when a bicyclist came whizzing by too close, startling him and causing him to fall backward and hit his head on the curb.  He died from the head injury.

Anytime you fall backward you can definitely sustain a severe head injury, even if you don't realize it.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

When his wife was being interviewed on GMA the interviewer mentioned that he had been diagnosed with Covid not too long ago and she brushed over that saying that was nothing.  I thought that was an odd answer

Honored Contributor

The autopsy lists multiple fractures to his head. Doesn't seem accidental to me, more like murder. How it happened is all supposition since no one admits seeing it. Their guess is that he hit his head on the beds headboard. Multiple times? What also seems odd is the immediate claim of accident before even receiving the toxicology report, without a disclaimer of pending an investigation.

Esteemed Contributor

Reading though this thread just reinforces how unnecessary rumors get started. 

Super Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

The autopsy lists multiple fractures to his head. Doesn't seem accidental to me, more like murder. How it happened is all supposition since no one admits seeing it. Their guess is that he hit his head on the beds headboard. Multiple times? What also seems odd is the immediate claim of accident before even receiving the toxicology report, without a disclaimer of pending an investigation.

@occasionalrain I very sadly tend to agree ... I said the exact same thing to my husband last night, makes me so sad as a big Full House fan and Candace Cameron Bure fan ... I hope you and I are wrong. This kind of reminds me in some way of the Bob Crane (actor from the 60's, suddenly can't think of the name of the TV show old timers disease!) conspiracy theories after he passed away. Many thought he was murdered but not sure if anything was ever proven concretely. 

Been watching the Full House mini marathon on GAC Family it's been sad thinking of him gone but such nice memories watching it way back in the 80's.

Keeping Bob Saget's family and friends in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I thought of Natasha immediately after I read it @lovesallanimals 

If I get hit on the head, I’m getting checked as well.

I always thought getting hit in the temple was the one to worry about.

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

Reading these stories reminded me of an incident about 10 years ago when a prominent businessman died from a similar accident.  He was waiting to cross the street downtown when a bicyclist came whizzing by too close, startling him and causing him to fall backward and hit his head on the curb.  He died from the head injury.

Anytime you fall backward you can definitely sustain a severe head injury, even if you don't realize it.

Sounds like how Dr. Atkins died-slipped on ice and died soon after. Nobody believed the way he died-they said it was probably the Atkins Diet that killed him.