Honored Contributor

I saw this show tonight and was charmed. It stars Billy Gardell from Mike and Molly. Bob suffers a heart attack, and is smitten with his nurse Abishola. It is sweet and funny and I hope it succeeds.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 : Thank you for the review. It will becoming on here in Tucson in about 15 minutes. Really liked him as Mike so hoped he would get a show of his own. The limited preview I’ve seen seem his Bob may be similar to Mike. Hope it's a hit for him. Looking forward to watching it.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't been watching, but I like Chuck Lorre. Maybe I'll give it a shot. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reminder...I forgot all about the show premiering tonight...hope I can catch it on demand!

Respected Contributor

Billy Gardel always comes across as such a nice guy.  I would like to see more 30 minute shows succeed.  I like serious dramas but like some light hearted shows too.  

Honored Contributor

It's a good concept and would make a sweet ninety minute to two hour movie. But, as a series? I'm just not sure there's enough story there. It's kind of a Meg Ryan, Tom Hanks "You've Got Mail" or "When Harry Met Sally" concept. Instead of making a movie though they're trying to stretch it out into a series. I don't really think there's enough story there to make it a series. We'll have to see how creative the writers are to make this work.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Watched the first episode and like it the only thing I did not like is the "time" titles flashing up, like THE NEXT DAY etc

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1   Love this new show. I could tell by the sneek peeks it would be a good one, and it is!

Couldn't wait for this season's 'The Neighborhood' to start back again too. Love this show as well, while it's funny, every week it has a story, a tale to tell - if we just pay attention.

Honored Contributor

Saw the promos and thought it formula and contrived. I dislike rude women and don't care to watch fat men.

Trusted Contributor

I watched it since I liked the lead actor from Mike & Molly. I thought it was cute and will watch again. The mustache is distracting...I assume they did it so he looks different from Mike but I just want it shaved off! LOL 

I'm looking for a good comedy to fall in love with this Fall that is a keeper. I will be trying out a bunch of the new shows to see what I like. Always hard to grade a new show on the pilot since the storylines revolve a lot after that 1st show.