Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox Now I thought that kept up with what's going on for me. Good touch for a show. That way I know that they didn't switch to a commercial.

Respected Contributor

so far i like this show! Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

You may not notice it in this show, but Billy Gardel has a comedy style and mannerisms similar to Jackie Gleason. 

(A comedian told me this a few years ago  ....  I would never have noticed it on my own,)

@Tinkrbl44 Well for me that's all I need to hear.  I never could stand Jackie Gleason, and never saw Mike and Molly, so thanks for the tip.

@Sooner 

You would never notice.  I was referring to Billy Gardel's stand up comedy act.

Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
I liked the first episode, though his family members are obnoxious. Hers are funny, though, and I thought the running gag about the socks from Bob's socks factory (her family members all want those socks lol) was hilarious.

I agree that there might not be enough material for a series, though. We'll see. But Gardell needs to chuck that 'stache!

@Moonlady 

I'm not crazy about his family, either.

Honored Contributor

I really like the family; mom wants to see the family business succeed and knows Bob is the only child capable of doing that.   #2 son is the misfit, and daughter thinks she is keeping everyone in line.   

Esteemed Contributor

This show has been renewed for Season two. I like this show.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner  I Think Billy Gardell put me in mind of Lou Costell. Even has his voice at times. I'm thinking maybe Lou could be his relative some where down the line. Because at times Billy's voice is skeeky like Lou Costell's voice was.

Honored Contributor

Last night episode was a little to serious for a comedy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Yes, last night was more serious. But Abishola let some of her past out. Bob too by way of his sister. And abishola was definitely calm during an emergency.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was a nice representation of the various ways people react to such a situation. 

Bob and Abishola taking control of the crisis and getting help. 

The sister spacing out via relaxation drugs.

The brother trying to find the areas in a hospital. I identify with that == towers and room # s and floors that make you think --what/where /why While I am not a 'pothead' like him I do find hospitals confusing at times.

Ther can be a thin line between comedy and drama.