Respected Contributor

After watching the promos, I don’t have any interest in watching.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Watched the first episode and like it the only thing I did not like is the "time" titles flashing up, like THE NEXT DAY etc

I watched it , but missed the first few minutes of it . I imagine it will be repeated, @I am still oxox I didn't get the purpose of the tiles either. It wasn't very long considering all of the previews of coming shows. I think I it could be a winner. I like the actor and loved the accents of the female lead and her family.

Honored Contributor

These 2 were on The Talk yesterday, both very likeable, she is from Nigeria. 

Trusted Contributor

I watched it and I liked it.  I have a hard time enjoying any of the comedies which are on right now.  As long as it is on I will continue watching.

Honored Contributor

You may not notice it in this show, but Billy Gardel has a comedy style and mannerisms similar to Jackie Gleason. 

(A comedian told me this a few years ago  ....  I would never have noticed it on my own,)

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I saw this show tonight and was charmed. It stars Billy Gardell from Mike and Molly. Bob suffers a heart attack, and is smitten with his nurse Abishola. It is sweet and funny and I hope it succeeds.

I saw it tonight.  I like itSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I think this comedy has the potential to evolve into a really cute series.

Honored Contributor

My Mom watched it and found it really cute, said she liked it a lot and hope it lasts the season. They rarely cancel mid season-do they?

Regular Contributor

When I initially heard about it, I thought the premise was odd. After watching it, I have to say, I really enjoyed it. The dynamics between them is cute. Love the co-worker/friend on the bus. She was a riot. The aunt and uncle were hilarious following him around. I don't think Christine Ebersole comes across well as his mother...and I do like her.

Respected Contributor

@felixmom wrote:

When I initially heard about it, I thought the premise was odd. After watching it, I have to say, I really enjoyed it. The dynamics between them is cute. Love the co-worker/friend on the bus. She was a riot. The aunt and uncle were hilarious following him around. I don't think Christine Ebersole comes across well as his mother...and I do like her.

I have to agree with you on the choice of Christine Ebersole as his mother.    She looks more like a sister to him.   The age difference between them in real life isn't great enough to make her believable as his mother.  

I really enjoy the show but I have to say the only character I can't stand is the one who plays, I think, his brother-in-law.   I never liked this actor when he played the ex-husband on Mom.    He played the same shiftless and always high character on that show too.  

After the first episode I wasn't sure if I was going to like the aunt and uncle but after this weeks show I found them to be very entertaining.    I thought the line from the uncle about going to Wendy's was really hilarious.