Honored Contributor

Last episode tonight, they have a lot to cover in only 1 hour, I was hoping it would be at least 2 ............... sad to see it end!

"You keep going until you can't turn back. And then it's too late."
- Nucky Thompson

Respected Contributor
I'm really going to miss this show. It's been quality from the start.
Occasional Contributor

I'm going to miss it too. They seemed to stay semi-true to life last night except for the ending. I love this show and am sad to see it go. But, I'm glad they went out before they jumped the shark...

Honored Contributor

I was so upset at the ending last night, I just sat there and looked at the TV in disbelief!

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

I guess the chickens finally came home to roost for Nucky. I think it was important that they showed how basically soulless he was from his childhood. Anything that was expedient to him getting what he wanted and he could never be satisfied. His chat with Margaret was very telling - when he got a nickel, then he wanted a dime and when he got a dime, he wanted a quarter. The fact that he sold Gillian out to the Commodore for a promotion to Sheriff helped me feel not one bit sad about her grandson shooting him at the end. Karma indeed.

One thing, I was so happy to see Dr. Narcisse get his. It would have been horrible if he had been allowed to live. I despise that character for everything he did to Chalky and to his community in general.

I guess Margaret is the beneficiary of 2.9 million dollars now, since she is the widow. I was glad that he gave some money to Eli and I'd like to imagine that Eli and his wife reconcile and they live happily ever after.

Honored Contributor

Well, some may call it Karma, but I cannot believe he went out being shot by some kid! I read on another forum ........... bring him back, it was all a dream ...... I only wish!{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

I just watched last night how the show was made (interviews by the producers, directors, actors, etc).

I recommend any of you who are fans of the show to watch this. I'm a big fan of "behind the scenes" anyway.

It is interesting to see how much detail they put into these shows. They should do more of this kind of thing because the average person just takes it for granted that they (the houses, etc) looks like this.

Valued Contributor
I guess DH and I were hoping for a big, two hour spectacular show for the end of the seriesSmiley Sad. I liked that they stayed pretty much true to history, except for Nucky's fate. Also glad that they didn't drag out the series for too long. We totally lost interest in True Blood for that reason.
Honored Contributor

I thought the money Nucky brought Eli was probably the 2 million? I was glad the dr. got shot too. I've never been able to stand that guy. I will say it was very interesting to see Nucky's childhood and how things in his life played out etc. I'm glad the writers decided to do it that way though at first I didn't know if I was going to care for it. I read that in real life Capone died of syphilis sp? or complications of it.