Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

His Elijah Strait character is so so, bring back Victor Sifuentes, then we would be onto something!!  I will keep watching. 

@Shelbelle You have a good memory.  I agree w/you 110%

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Just watched last nights show, I thought it was outstanding, very intense, well written and acted. 

Honored Contributor

i like that they are extending the cases/storylines each week. it is not a one and done episode.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I knew the actor that plays Jake was looking very familiar, I now placed him as the actor who played Aidan on Revenge, had British accent on there, love his Jake character. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I knew the actor that plays Jake was looking very familiar, I now placed him as the actor who played Aidan on Revenge, had British accent on there, love his Jake character. 

Shelbelle:  OMG Thank you!  I was going crazy trying to remember where I knew this actor from and could not place him.  Revenge - yes! now I can watch the show in peace without concentrating on where I had seen him.  Speaking of Revenge - that was a great show.

Valued Contributor

I have only seen the first episode and thought it was kind of boring. I have always loved Jimmy Smits so I will try again but it does not look promising. Victor Sifuentes was a much better character for him!!!

Honored Contributor

@Baylie wrote:

I have only seen the first episode and thought it was kind of boring. I have always loved Jimmy Smits so I will try again but it does not look promising. Victor Sifuentes was a much better character for him!!!

Smits was his old Victor self in episode 4, give it a shot!!

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Shelbelle:  OMG Thank you!  I was going crazy trying to remember where I knew this actor from and could not place him.  Revenge - yes! now I can watch the show in peace without concentrating on where I had seen him.  Speaking of Revenge - that was a great show.

Yes, it took me 4 episodes to figure it out, but suiddenly it came ot me, real name is Barry Sloan. 

Honored Contributor

I'm liking this show more and more.  I hope it's renewed for next year.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Re: Bluff City Law

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Me too.   I knew I'd seen him somewhere.  Too lazy to lMDb it.

But, I wish they'd lose a case now and then.  That's one thing I liked about "For the People", they didn't win every case.