Honored Contributor
Last night, Erin’s ex was back in the picture.l didn’t think I had missed many episodes, but apparently she still has feelings for him. He adds nothing to the show for me. Maybe they are wanting to give her a excuse to smile occasionally. I have almost never seen Erin smile.
Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@jeanlake wrote:

Nice surprise to see ex-Jack show up. I hope he stays and he and Erin reconnect without the fussing. The show could use happy flirtations. Jaime & his wife are more like brother/sister in their chemistry. And Danny isn't a catch, IMO. Would like to see more of the 'new' grandson and his life. The show needs new storylines.

Who would you select as a love interest for Frank? Not marriage but happy, committed friendship; a ray of sunshine. Hubs suggested Sela Ward. I like that idea.  Sela Ward Pictures, Latest News, Videos.   That Sunday lunch crowd is a serious group. Flirtations and sunshine would be easier to watch with heavy storylines.  

I agree with you about Jaime and Eddie. There is absolutely no chemistry. Last night she made this romantic dinner for him and they just hugged. It is a very strange pairing. Erin and Jack have chemistry which makes it believable. I wonder if Will Estes is gay and that is the reason for this odd dynamics.

@elated   I don't like Eddie and Jaime as a couple at all. In fact it's Jaime I can't tolerate. She is an overbearing witch. Jaime needs someone with a nice personality.

Esteemed Contributor

I  thought Danny and  Jennifer Esposito were better partners. I have never been thrilled with Baez. I think many of the changes have not helped with this series.

Honored Contributor

I think either Sela Ward or Sharon Lawrence would be great girlfriends for Frank.

Valued Contributor

Eddie needs to get a transfer for a different precinct to work to keep their marriage.

jennifer lopez would be a great love interest for frank. shes avaliable.

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

Eddie needs to get a transfer for a different precinct to work to keep their marriage.

jennifer lopez would be a great love interest for frank. shes avaliable.

@heart of savino 

Seriously?    Are you kidding?

Trusted Contributor

This has been on all over as reruns.Here where I live every week they are somewhere on tv.Almost tired of seeing these reruns.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Last night, Erin’s ex was back in the picture.l didn’t think I had missed many episodes, but apparently she still has feelings for him. He adds nothing to the show for me. Maybe they are wanting to give her a excuse to smile occasionally. I have almost never seen Erin smile.

@lovesrecess 

For years, Erin has been grumpy over her job or her teenager Nikki.  Too grumpy, iMO. 

They definitely made him more sympathetic in this last episode, so I guess he could very well be around now and then.   They have had no "romance" on this show for a while, so I think it's a good idea to have SOMEONE happily dating.  

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 - Sharon Lawrence was in a bar where Rebel's soon to be ex-husband Grady was having a beer.  She introduced herself and walked over to him to talk.  That was the last scene of the show.  I wonder if she will be a cast member.  Sorry - forgot to mention this was the show Rebel from last night.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  Will Estes is not gay. He has had many female relationships including Jennifer Love Hewitt.